(Request) Ernestox(Goth) Reader ~ Skelly

I couldn't find a decent title to put for this request.. Sorry! ;-;

Y/N's P.O.V:

I'm a goth. Simple. Let's just say my day was starting very normal. Waking up in the morning, rummaging through my closet to find the perfect dress/shirt with my pants/skirt to match my goth style. I simply love it.

"Y/N! Can you go down to the plaza to get me some groceries?" Mama asked me.

"Yes mama!" I sighed.

I adjusted my look in the mirror and went outside, closing the door.

"H-Hey! Watch it!" I sighed, I got hit by another person. I looked up to meet two men.

"Oh! We're so sorry." One said, while the other just face palmed itself.

"So.. What's your name?" I asked the man, he looked.. Handsome. WAIT WHAT?!

"Ernesto De La Cruz." He said, wait... THE ERNESTO. Then.. That means the other guy must be Hector!

"So, you must be Hector Rivera?" I asked, pointing to the other guy, he nodded.

"What's your name?" Ernesto asked in a flirtatious tone, Hector grumbled.

"Y-Y/N.." I replied.

"Ernesto, do you seriously have to act like this to every woman you meet?" Hector asked, arms crossed.

"Zip it Hector!" Ernesto said, I chuckled while Hector rolled his eyes.

"You may have a weird sense of fashion, and well.. A nice skeleton fashion." He said, did he really just day that? I'm triggered now.

"Uh well, thanks for that "compliment." I replied sarcastically.

Ernesto winked.

"No problem Y/N! Let's go Hector!" Ernesto said, and with that they were gone.

I felt my cheeks heat up.. No Y/N! Stop it! Ugh... Thanks a lot Ernesto.. Now.. Time to get those groceries...

A/N: Sorry if this took so long. ;-; School and stuff ugh.. Anyways bye! :3