Cassie's POV

"Get me my bag" I said to val as we got out of the infirmary.
"Got it" she said and we left the infirmary.
"Hmm,mmm" I muttered.
"I'm glad you're okay to go home" val said and I smiled.
We walked for a while in silence until we met Lyn and the "bimbozees", a name val had given them,and I scowled.
" who do we have here ,our scardey tomboy "Lyn said and the bimbozees giggled.
" shut up "I said .
"Who would have thought that the tomboy was a scardey cat" mandie said and I fought the urge to smack her .
"I'm no scardey cat" I said .
"You are" Trudy said.
"She's not ,you guys are" val said and they glared at her.
"Yeah you guys are pricks,piece of shid ,wearing skimpy clothes to attract males,you're whores you know, you could go naked and I bet you ,you'd attract the whole male population" val said and they winced.
"Shut up negress" Lyn said .
"I won't bimbo" val said and I laughed.
"Shut up idiot ,don't you think that  because you spoke to handsome guy means he likes you or shid,hell never fall in love with someone like you ,he likes me and we even have a date tonight" Lyn said and I coughed.
"Didn't you know tomboy that your prince charming and I had a date " Lyn said.
"I didn't know and I don't care" I said.
"You didn't tell her negress" Lyn said to val.
"Shut up Lyn and get lost" val said.
"I'm leaving cause I'm late for my date not because you told me to" Lyn said and huffed away with her friends.
"What was that" I asked.
"Don't mind her " val said.
"Tell me"
"Well when aiden brought you to the infirmary, he was only in briefs and the bimbozees met us and he banged on Lyn and whispered something in her ear.
" mmm"I said and she laughed.
"He looked cute when he blushed noticing he had nothing but briefs" val recalled giggling.
"Real funny" I said imaging aiden in briefs blushing.
"But he's cool " val said "and now that he's a famous footballer, girls would be flaunty"
"You know right"
"But he's handsome" val said and I agreed.
We walked home and immediately I pressed the bell ,the door opened to reveal mom ,who hugged me like I was her life unit
"I heard you fainted,what happened ,how are you?" Mom asked.
"Chill mom" I said laughing"I'm fine "
"Can we come in Mrs Ander....rose" val said.
"Yeah sure" mom said.
We entered and saw a more worried Jeremy .
"What happened sis?" He asked.
"Nothing just fainted"
"How?"
"Water"
"You still have this phobia for swimming" Jeremy said.
"Yeah"
"Hope you are okay now" he said.
"Yes she is" val said and he blushed noticing her presence.
"How are you ?" He asked.
"Cool" val replied.
"I'm gonna have some sleep ,mom don't worry much" I said and walked upstairs with val.
We chatted for a long time until my eyes grew heavy and I drifted to sleep and heard val mutter "ooh she slept" and I moaned with thoughts of aiden in mind.