Chapter 3.

(Avery's POV)

After Harry hung up i rushed to my room to change, I grab a black leather crop top and high waisted black studded shorts. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and put the clothes on. once im done changing I walk down stairs and put a pizza in the oven. what could he possibly want? does he really want to hang out with me or is this some kind of joke to make me seem desperate? I jump when the timer for the pizza goes off and quickly get it out. "Gotta love ten minute pizza's" I mumble before hearing the door bell ring. 

Walking calmly to the door i open it to find harry standing there, Black skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt and a beanie on his head. He smirks when he sees me checking him out which makes me roll my eyes and open the door wider for him to come inside.

"well? you coming inside or just gonna stand there all day?" I grumble. He walks in and looks around my house before settling his eyes back on me.

"I smell pizza." he states before wondering off to find the source of the smell. I roll my eyes and follow after him and stand in the door way.

"Is that all you came for?" I ask, crossing my arms across my chest while leaning against the door way.

"No actually I came to hang out. Y'know maybe watch a movie or something." he mumbles with a mouth full of pizza. I crinkle my nose and scoff.

"What makes you think i wanna watch a movie with YOU" i practically growl the word 'you'.

"Well you did say i could come over when i called you so, you basically did" he smirks and walks past me into the living room. i huff and follow him to find him knelt down looking through my movies. i watch his hand closely to see what movie he's picking out and frown when i see its 'The Exorcist'.

"I don't like that movie..." I state as i sit on the couch.

"Why are you SCARED?" he smirks putting emphisis on the word 'scared'.

"What! Psh no!" I mentally face palm at my terrible lying attempt. his smirk grows wider as he puts the movie in the DVD player and comes to sit by me one the couch.

"Awe wittle Avery is scared of a movie" he laughs and pinches my cheeks. Swatting his hands away i glare at him "I'm not scared!" I shout before adding "i'll prove it, if i go with out screaming the hole movie then you have to come to school wearing a pink Tu-tu for a week." i smirk proudly.

"Deal" he says and holds out his hand. I shake his hand before adding "if YOU scare me you automatically lose." i grin.

"if you scream on your own with out me scaring you YOU have to kiss me infront of the WHOLE school." he winks making me gag. I better not lose.

ADDING TO THIS TESS JUST A ROUGH DRAFT FOR NOW