Chess Part 1

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

She pulled out her snub-nose, cocked it, and aimed straight for his head. He sits there and laughs as if she was a joke. "Give me the fuckin' kilos!" He tries to stand up, "bitch you ain't-". Pow! Pow! She goes to the back room, grabs everything and heads home. Reno was all smiles when she walked in, and when he was all smiles she was in for a treat. She met Reno back in the day, was just a normal girl with a bad attitude. He was the first man to actually put up with her stubbornness, he always said it turned him on. Reno was everything a woman needed, she felt good being with him. He's tall, dark skin, muscular, lots of tattoos, and was all about that money.

Her name is Dallas. She's 24, red toned, thick thighs with an ass to go along with them, and perky tits. Of course you couldn't forget that face, so pure and beautiful, and not a single blemish. First impressions of her were always wrong. You'd think innocent, maybe even inexperienced, by the way she carried herself. But those who underestimated soon found out not to fuck with her. A couple years of being with Reno showed her a whole new world, a whole new way of living. Becoming a new person, she is his hitman!

Dallas was to find, seduce, and kill whoever Reno targeted and take whatever product they had. Sometimes Reno had her knock somebody off just because he felt like his money was being threatened, and she did it. There's times when she had to break in somewhere just to kill somebody. Nothing ever felt right, but Dallas didn't want for shit, she had everything.

Tonight was the 2015 New Years Eve party downtown. That day Reno gave her the profile of a Deacon Becker. Reno heard this nigga was selling the same product as him, but cheaper. Of course he didn't like that. She knew this wasn't going to be easy though, Deacon always had like 6 other guys with him. There was only one way to do this properly. Time to dress to impress, it's party time!

Adding the final touches of makeup, Reno comes in and gives Dallas a pep talk. She hates his pep talks, he talks as if this is her first time. Like always though she listened and took it in. He grabs her hands, holds them against his chest, and kisses her. "Be careful", he says. Dallas left and went to go scoop up her best friends Simone and Keke, not wanting to hit the club alone. Man, Keke stays on her nerves though. The whole car ride was about her. "Dallas, bitch, there's gotta be more out here for you than this shit." Keke always gave out advice, when really she needed to take her own shit. Simone and Dallas been clicked up since they were seven years old. All Simone ever did was party and work, she never knocked my hustle, always having her support.

They hit the club that night and it was bangin' ! Immediately getting to work, walking around looking for the catch of the night, and there he was. A huge tall guy with dreads. His crew didn't have a name, they just got money from what she knew. Dallas could tell they were moving that weight. Bottles laid out, VIP section, chains, rings, all types of bling. She walks past and all heads turn, but her plan didn't work. Usually somebody chases after her, just to make the catch more easier. Not this fish, so she circles around again and decides to just pop in. Walking up and his bodyguard, also known as Bear, stepped right in front of her. "Girl you ain't casper with that pink ass dress on. I can see you know." He smelled like nothing but beer and cigarettes. Dallas was so turned off that she almost became irritated. "Oh, so I'm not good enough to kick it with the big dogs huh?" He laughs and says "who you think you lookin' for anyways?" She eye-balls Becker, "Yo D, baby girl tryna holla at you." Deacon gives a nod and Bear stepped aside, she goes and sits right next to him for immediate attention.