The New Me

Where Emily and Santana finally get to be together in Santana's last year with Emily, what will happen between the two lovers?

(playlist)

1. Legends - Kelsea Ballerini's
"yeah, we were legends, loving you, baby, it was Heaven, what everyone wondered, we'd never question,"

2. Mama Said - Lucas Graham
"when mama said that it was okay, mama said that it was quite alright, our kind of people had a bed for the night,"

3. Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers
"i've been reading books of old, the legends and the myths, achilles and his gold, hercules and his gifts,"

4. Paris - The Chainsmokers
"we were staying in Paris, to get away from your parents, and i thought 'wow if i could take this in a shot right now'.."

5. Hide Away - Daya
"boys seem to like the girls who laugh at anything, the ones who get undressed before the second date,"

6. Silence - Marshmello
"yeah i'd rather be a lover than a fighter (fighter), 'cause all my life, i've been fighting, never felt a feeling of comfort,"

7. I Miss You - Clean Bandit
"and i know we're not supposed to talk, but i'm getting ahead of myself, i get scarred when we're not,"

8. Issues - Julia Michaels
"i'm jealous, i'm overzealous, when i'm down, i get down, when i'm high, i don't come down, i get angry, baby, believe me,"

9. Lost In Japan - Shawn Mendes
"all it'd take is one flight, we'd be in the time zone, looking through your timeline, seeing all the rainbows, i.."

10. OMG - Camila Cabello
"pull up, pull up, pull up straight from Tokyo, you cannot believe it when we come through, woo, my god, you look good today,"

11. I Fall Apart- Post Malone
"she told me that i'm not enough, yeah, and she left me with a broken heart, yeah, she fooled me twice and it's all my fault,"

12. Birds Of A Feather - Annie LeBlanc
"there's not stopping us and our gang, come back, come back for you like a boomerang, hey, we fly so high, we fly together (we fly together)"

13. What If - Johnny Orlando, Mack Z
"what if i told you i liked you? we stay, we go, what if i told you i liked you?"

14. Thunderclouds - LSD
"where'd the love go? when all is said and done, hey now, put your hands in the air, i'ma go through your stuff,"

15. Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
"i met you in the dark, you lift me up, you made me feel as though, i wasn't enough,"

16. My Name - Mackenzie Sol
"just say i wanna be with you, i'll tell you the same, you shot through my heart and run through my brain, so let's do this forever girl,"

17. Don't Tell Me - Greg Marks
"i don't want to know, if he kiss you the way i did, i don't want to know, if he's cool with your friends,"

18. That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
"i got a condo in Manhattan, baby girl, what's hatnin? you and your ass invited, so gon' and get to clappin',"