1. Purple Piano Project

Cheap Thrills - Sia"Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), but I don't need no money, as I long as I can feel the beat, I don't need ...

Cheap Thrills - Sia
"Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), but I don't need no money, as I long as I can feel the beat, I don't need no money, as long as I keep dancing,"

***

Emily still wasn't happy with her dad about what he said, Emily was still going dance, but she knew that she couldn't get into dance school or music school because her dad wanted her to be a doctor.

Emily thought about being a dancer but then she wanted a career what she could actually love, and dancing is what she loved, even though she would love to save some people from dying, she could maybe get that part in her life but she knew that she wanted to dance, sing and maybe even go on tour.

Emily hadn't been paying attention when Santana hit her arm as they were on the airplane on their way to Hawaii, before her dad said this bullshit to her, she asked her parents if Santana could come with Mary being pregnant with twins she couldn't help but cry like all the time.

Emily looked at her girlfriend, "sorry, San what were you saying?" Santana shook her head, "babe, what has got your mind so caught up?"

Emily sighed as she looked for her father who was 4 seats behind them with headphones in his ear as he held Mary's hand, "what has caught my mind was when my dad said that I can't dance anymore, Santana dancing is my life! You don't understand, if i don't dance then I will be nothing,"

***

Emily sighed as she saw Jacob following people down the hallway with his camera-man as she stuck her phone into her Cheerios pocket, I know what you're think, why did you joined the Cheerios, again?

Because Cheerios is my life like the new directions are, but the Cheerios is where I met Santana and I wasn't gonna give up my captain spot, "shalom, blogosphere! Jacob Ben Israel here at McKinley high. Sudden death big stakes senior year-"

Emily tried to get net books out of net locker quicker when one of her books got stuck, "who will succeed and who will fail?"

Jacob came towards Emily as she finally got out her English book with her black jacket as she put the red and white bag onto her shoulders, "Emily Campbell, mediocre Cheerios captain, mediocre glee club second-female lead and also Emily has a brother named Elijah who's just a wide receiver and also in glee club,"

Emily looks around when she couldn't find anyone to get Jacob away from her, "what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

Jacob puts the microphone on Emily, "well, I want to go into dancing or being a music producer, but dad would probably want me to go to Stanford or Harvard,"