Chapter One: Drunk

TORD'S POV(point of view)

This morning Tom introduced me to Smirnoff. It messed me up good. A couple of hours later I woke up from being passed out in a field with Edd. He asked me if I was alright. I said that I was and asked what had happened since I didn't remember anything. "You hurt Matt and now he is in Tom's room sleeping ." he replied. I cried. I sighed in between the sobs. "Can I go see him?" I asked earning a nod. So I ran home. I found out that Matt was on the bed crying in pain. I knocked on the door to find him opening it and giving me a huge hug. We went and sat on Tom's bed to talk about what exactly happened.

MATT'S POV 

I went to go and open the door to Tom's bedroom, after I had just heard knocking, and Tord was just standing there. So I ran up and gave him a big bear hug. Then sat on Tom's bed and he asked me what happened. " You were getting drunk and then you started hitting me and stabbing me." I replied. " I'm so sorry Matt . I didn't think that I would of done that." he said as he started to cry. I gave him another big hug to calm him down. " I did not think you would do that at all." I said in relief. I told him something that I couldn't tell Edd. Then he ran out of the room to tell him. I stayed in there. I seen Edd come in, blushing as red as a tomato, and said that he really liked me too.

EDD'S POV

I was in the kitchen making lunch for every one and then Tord came running in squealing that Matt had a crush on me. My whole face turned a bright red. I walked up the stairs and went into Tom's room. I went over to Matt to tell him that I also liked him a lot. We started to make out. Then Tom came in asking why Tord was there and why he heard the door slam open.

TOM'S POV

I was in the bathroom when I heard the front door slam open. I ran to my room to ask Matt and Edd, who were making out, why the door was slammed open and why Tord was back. I was now crying on the floor and then Tord came to calm me down and I accidentally kissed him on the lips. He blushed a bright red. He kissed me back. I told Matt and Edd to get to Edd's room so me and Tord could be alone. I started to yell at Tord. " UGH, I "HATE"YOU! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME BACK?!"I yelled." I CAME BACK SO I COULD APOLOGIZE TO YOU, EDD, AND MATT! GOD!" he replied. I was again crying on the floor. Then Edd came in.

EDD'S POV 

I ran up the stairs to Tom's room when I heard yelling. I ran into his room and I found out that they were fighting. Tom turned into a monster. " UGH, THAT'S IT! YOU TWO ARE GOING FOR A WALK RIGHT NOW SO YOU CAN GET ALONG!" I said while pushing both Tom and Tord out of the door. I told them to take their child with them. And then I seen there child coming down the stairs.

BAAAIIIIIII! CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!...