Why it was a wrong decision?

CHAPTER 1          New feelings

NOT AGAIN!!!

damn alarm clock, it's always, a.l.w.a.y.s . the same. ¡ I will be late again! i can't, not now, not today.

My last week in university, ¡Oh my god! i'm leaving this country, ¡at last! just 2 weeks more and I'll be in a plane directly to England, ohyeah.

I'm a normal girl. Oh who i'm kidding, I'm weird.

I'm short, well not too much, but i'm not tall,with long brown chocolate curly hair, kind of,

I'm finishing my 1st year in university in my country, and my dream of all my life, it's that when I'll start my 2nd, move to UK, and i will, in.two.weeks. i'm soooooo excited!!

I woke up and run into my bathroom, i took a shower, put on clothes, and all that stuff. I don't need so much time, I don't wear make up to go to school, just fix my hair, oh god, I need help with my hair, this long problem in my head it's so problematic!

I went running downstairs to the kitchen, and there was my mom..

"Hey what's up, baby!?"  What the hell, mom? 

"Wait, what!?"

"I said, good morning."

"Oh, good morning."   damn it, wake up late it's not my thing. 

"Do you want something to breakfast?"

"No, thanks. I'm already late-"

"You never let me cook for you.." Sad? why is she sad?

"Mom, I'm late"

I hate this car. One day I borrowed mine to my brother, and 2 days later I saw it, and I'm sure that wasn't my car.  I'm sure that wasn't even a car. 

Hopefully my way to school is short, so i'll be there soon. And I wil never have to use this 'car' again, until I'm gone.

This week will be so boring, we don't have nothing to do, except if you've fail an exam, and have to do it again, isn't my case. I just continue coming this week because maybe I won't see any of my friends soon. Except Tori, she's coming with me to England.

"Hey gurl! whats up?"

I meet Tori outside the classroom

"I told you, don't call me like that." She's been tring to say 'gurl' almost every morning, I hate it.

"Ohh, okay. Hello Kim, how is your day going,are you already pregnant? 

"Damnit, it's so obvious?" I laugh. "where's he?"

"Did you tell him?" she said seriously.

I sighed  "No, I don't know how" I'm leaving my boyfriend in two weeks, and he doesn't even know yet. It's just so hard to have to look at him in the eyes when i'm tring to.

"How? You don't know how? Just like 'hey bitch see ya' and there it is, you got it"

Dear Tina, that is why I love you.

"You know, I already try that once, but he though I was joking and he just laughed and hugged me. But I don't blame him, just if he knew i was being kind of serious.."

He is close, I can smell him. Creepy I know, but I can. I've known that smell for so long...

"Hello, beautiful" he kissed my cheek and hugged me, he put his arm in my waist. "Good morning, Tina"

"Hi Jakie" Tina sang, oh god Jake hates so much that nickname. But Tina loves it more.

"Don't you have an exam to do?" I could read it all in his eyes, amused, but annoyed. I know he doesn't hate her, but he can change his mind anytime, anywhere.