2-My friend

Ayato takes his sweet time eating his breakfast with the girl who consider as his friend. Both of them is still in his bedroom only they are in the other partition which like a living room in the bedroom.

Maids bring their food and Yui takes a seat beside Ayato. Her hand is busy changing the television channel looking for some interesting show to watch but to no avail.

Its still 9 o'clock. No interesting shows to watch at all. She grunts unsatisfied. She doesn't mind about the food served. Yui turns around to her side looking at Ayato.

"Do you have any good movies to watch?"

"Nope. Now come eat first." Ayato suddenly lifts Yui and put her between his legs. Yui protests but she obeys him.

"Don't wanna. I want something to watch."

"Baby, its still early in the morning. Don't make that face or I'll kiss you!" seeing Yui puckers her lips tempt Ayato to kiss her. After all, he can still remember how sweet and tempting that lips when pressing to him. He can remember each details of Yui's body.

Size she wears and her sensitive spots. They've been together for too long. From the age of 10 until now, 20. It has been 10 years.

"Mou...stop with that kissing already. Let's eat." Yui is blushing. How can she not when her favourite boy wants to give her a kiss. Although she is known as too innocent but she is not innocent enough to not know how Ayato's kiss would affect her body. The hot sensation when they deepen their kiss making her cheeks red as tomato.

"What are you thinking baby? Say ahhh..." Yui opens her mouth gladly being fed by Ayato.

"Good girl." with that he kiss her cheek lightly.

"Do you want me to feed you as well Ayato?" asks Yui while sipping her glass of milk. Without any reply, Ayato opens his mouth waiting for a piece of chicken coming into his. And it comes with Yui's hand.

"I know! Ayato, lets play a game."

"What is it?"

"Here... you eat with me using your mouth." Yui put a piece of chicken between her lips and points at Ayato. He is a bit surprised but if this what she wants. He likes it even more.

" Okay." Slowly their mouth eat the chicken meat until they are quite closer. Eyes meet eyes. Never let go of each other faces. They come closer and finally...

"Urmm." Ayato takes her lips passionately with the chicken in their mouth mixing their salivas together.

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

The kiss stops. Both of them are surprised whether because of the kiss or the knocking sound. Ayato kiss her forehead before heading towards his bedroom door.

"Young master, sorry to disturb your breakfast but your friends are downstairs waiting for you." his butler or more like a personal butler is the one who disturb them. From his glances at the young master's woman, her face is flushed. Something must have happened between them. He thought.

"They are here? Tell them to wait. I'm coming."

"As you wish master." He bows and quickly walk away.

Upon closing the door, he is back beside his babygirl.

"Sorry baby, I need to go after this. My friends are here. You stay in here okay. Don't wanna they look at my baby."

"Why?! Are you ashamed of having me here?" She looks down hating to see Ayato's face.

"NO! of course not. I can never be ashamed of you. We are friends right?" She gets brighter hearing the words 'friends'. She nods slightly.

"So...Are you staying here?"

Yui looks a bit disappointed. She stayed over at his mansion for today because she miss him. They cannot meet often at the college since they take different courses but Ayato never leaves her alone. He always come to meet Yui but recently they were too busy and have no time for each other. That's when Ayato gave an idea for her to stay with him.

After all it's a normal thing for them to sleep together since they were 17 years old. Yeah its awkward at first to sleep together but they love each other too much too care. From there onwards, they started to learn kissing, hugging, cuddling and even touching each other bodies but nothing else happened.

"Can I meet them too?"

"Sorry baby but I don't wanna they see you and talk bad about you being here."

"Hurmmm okay then."

"That's my babygirl. Be good okay. I'll be back in a blink."he ruffles her hair kissing her forehead and she is left alone.

"I'm gonna find something good here." Yui started to search around his bedroom for her to play with.

Since they were in the same highschool, people often thoughts they are a lover. People misunderstood the sweet things they done for each other like Ayato will kiss her forehead each time they meet and he calls her 'baby'. It is enough to have the attention of others since Ayato is popular in school even now.

But she always strictly said, "We are friends"

Even her bestfriends in highschool never believes that. Being with Yui for 2 years in highschool, their curiosity of Ayato and Yui's relationship is much worst than others. Sometimes they are confused on how Ayato treated Yui. Friends but more than friends?

Both of their answers will be,

"We are friends."

"Yeah, just 'friends'." although he said with a bit sarcasm on word 'friends'.

Are they friends with benefits?

NO! Yui is too naive and innocent to be Ayato's sleeping partner...but she already has although just sleeping and nothing else. She also learned to kiss. This parts were never known by her friends. If they know, they might say these two teens have been crazy. Just stop saying they are friends.