Prologue

"You asshole get back here!"

Hyungwon yells after Chittaphon as he runs with his makeup bag. "You have some sexy-ass shit in here, why wouldn't I take it?" The Thai boy cackles as he runs around the living room, almost kicking over Jaehwans' bag in the process of him doing his makeup.

"My parents get me whatever I want, okay?" Hyungwon manages to drag the young man back by the collar and snatch the bag from his hand. "You should ask them for stuff for me." Chittaphon gives up, sitting down and huffs.

"Don't kick my shit over, Ten!" Jaehwan yells at the feminine boy, bringing his stuff closer to his side. Chittaphon, aka Ten, just stuck his tongue out at him. "You better not be cocky at me little kid." Jaehwan glares at Ten, throwing a makeup brush at him.

"Hey that's mine!"

"So?"

"Lee Jaehwan I swear to God-"

"ALRIGHT NOW SHUT UP."

A greenish blue haired male stands up, clapping his hands once. "It's almost time to go, boys. Are you done yet, Ten?" His sharp eyes watch as Ten grabs a pallet of nudes and takes the brush that was thrown and starts applying the eye-shadow.

"I guess not."

Hyungwon just laughs as he clips the pallet he was using shut. "Done." He looks in the mirror, tustling his light pink hair to his liking. "Kibum, what do you think of this?" He points to himself and smirks, knowing he did good.

"Very nice. I like the glitter." Kibum coos, bending closer to the lanky male. He was right, his eyes had a glimmer of sparkles here and there, a more pinkish color to match his hair. The smokiness of the pink really brought it all together.

Hyungwon flutters his lashes as Jaehwan just punches his leg, rolling his eyes at his idiocy. The black haired male just goes back to gluing his lashes on as Hyungwon gets up from the floor to get clothes to wear.

They're at Kibums mansion, getting ready for a party being hosted by one of Kibums acquaintances. So the group is now sitting on the ground, applying makeup for said event.

"Now I'm done." Ten finally shuts the pallet and throws down his brush to lean back and sigh. "New record, nice job Leechaiyapornkul."

"Hey you got my name right."

"Of course I did."

Ten just glares at Jaehwan as the rest of the men stand up, aka Heechul, Hyungwon, Seungkwan, and the already standing Kibum goes to the door.

"Hurry up you two, or I might just have to kick you up." Kibum runs his fingers through his hair while looking at the frantic boys on the floor.

"I'm coming I'm coming, jeez ชายชรา " Ten says and Kibum just raises an eyebrow at the Thai phrase at the end. "What did you just say?"

" ชายชรา "

"WHAT?"

"CAN WE GO? My roommate is going to kill me if I get home late."

Hyungwon fumes at the quarreling duo and they turn to look at the furious male behind them. "Thank you, let's go now." He turns on his heel, strutting towards the door leading to the main hall.

"There's something up with Hyungwon."

"Let me guess, and you want to know what it is."

"Correct."

________

This is a super short intro but trust me the chapters are gonna be pretty long.