A Taste of Power.

^Saw this kid dressed as master chief at school on Friday. Wanted to share it.

Y/n POV

I'm standing in Prof. Ozpin's office, while he writes something down, as he sips his coffee.

Ozpin: there you go, all set. Now, because it's near the middle of the year, you will have to have a different initiation then usual."

Y/n: how different?"

Ozpin: nothing too crazy. You'll have to fight 2 teams, one after another."

Y/n: OK, lead the way."

Ozpin: gets out of his chair and leads me to a large arena. There are hundreds of kids about 17-18 years old. A woman introduced me as I walk out onto the stage.

???: we have a new student that just transferred from Atlas. Y/n L/n."

I give a wave to the crowd, as 4 boys walk out onto the stage.

???: first up, team CRDL."

The one in front raises his mace.

???: ready freak?"

Y/n: Really? that's the best insult you have? Freak? Let me try. If I had a face as ugly as yours, I'd accuse my mother of fucking a Grimm."

This made everyone in the coliseum laugh. The leader's eyes bulged out in rage and charged me as soon as the lady called go. He swung his weapon at me several times with no technique, what-so-ever. After a few seconds of him wildly swinging his mace around, I get bored and catch it. His face changes from rage to surprise to fear in 1 second. I throw him at one of his friends that hat surrounded me. One tries to slash at Me, but I dodge, and punch him in the gut, sending him a few feet away. I back flip over the kid that's trying to sneak attack me and kick him in the back. I run to the last guy, and get sent flying into a wall. I look up and smirk.

Y/n: good shot, But not good enough."

I shoot towards them like a rocket. In less than a second I reach them and punch the leader in the face, sending him flying into the far wall. I look up my right at the last one, and he's shaking. I tense up real quick like I was going to attack him and he passed out. I look up at the crowd.

Y/n: who's next?"

Announcer lady: team CFVY. Get your gear."

After 5-10 minutes they walk out.

(Fashion, fox boy, bunny girl, tank)

The bunny girl is pretty hot. I get into position, and create a chain of fire.

Y/n: ready?"

Fashion: yeah."

Fashion changes her briefcase into a minigun, sleeveless activates his gauntlets, bunny girl gets into a fighting position, and tank draws his big-ass sword. I smile.

Y/n: fashion looks like a ranged, the 2 faunas look like rouges, and the tank looks (obviously) like a front liner. A pretty well balanced team. This should be fun.'

Announcer chick: ready? 3...2...1...GO!"
'Fashion' opens fire, and the other 3 charge me. I smile and start twirling the end of my chain, that's in my left hand. When 'fox boy' gets into range, I lash out at him, catching him around the waist and yank him towards me. I extend my arm, take a step to my right, and clothesline his bitch-ass. I spin to the right to maximize damage. I grab him again, and throw him at 'fashion'. I then get kicked in the face. I'm sent rolling a few feet before I get back to my feet. I smile.

Y/n: 2 in a row. Looks like I'm getting a bit rusty."

I decided to finish this fight in human form. I form a sword,

And hold it in a reverse grip

And hold it in a reverse grip. I charge them, and slash at 'bunny girl', nicking her across the stomach, she cries out, and I twirl around and swing at 'tank'. He maneuvers his giant sword and blocks my sword. I use the momentum of the impact, to turn around and strike again. We go at it for a few minutes, I don't notice that 'fashion' is pumping me full of lead. Me and 'tank' are fighting when, amongst the noise, I hear someone running towards me. I create a clone of fire to fight the person off. 'Tank' overextended slightly and I take advantage of it and stab his stomach, he falls and I turn and duck immediately, as a blade almost takes off my head. I roll away, and look to see 'fox boy' in a fighting stance. I raised my sword and smile.

Y/n: let's go!"

We charge again, and just as I'm about to clash with him, *wham* I'm thrown across, and almost out of the arena. I look at my assailant and see 'bunny girl' standing next to 'fox boy'. I nod.

Y/n: Finally taking this seriously? Good."

I grip my fire sword tighter,and we charge each other. I slash at bunny girl and she jumps up avoiding the attack and kicks me towards 'fox boy', who returns the favor, and clothes-lined me. I fall on my back and start to laugh.

Y/n: hehehehe, hahahaha, HaHaHaHaHa, HAHAHAHAHA. NOW THIS IS FUN."

I change into ghost rider and and let out a roar. I change my sword back into a chain and charge them.

Time skip of 5 minutes.

The last of team CFVY falls and I change back, breathing hard. I walk off the stage, holding my side, and smiling like an idiot. I'm covered in bruises, and cuts.

Y/n: I'm so glad I decided to stay in human form. That was so much fun.'

You follow the medics to the infirmary, to get patched up.

Time skip of 4 hours Velvet POV

I wake up in the school infirmary and sit up. I look to my left, and see Y/n sitting next to me, with his arms crossed. I look at him with slight fear, and he chuckled.

Y/n: you don't have to be afraid if me. You and your team did very well. Your fighting styles could use a little improvement, but that comes from experience. Other than that, you 4 did very well. Your team work was phenomenal, and you even forced me to change into my second form. Very impressive. What's your name."

Velvet: oh my Oum, he's hot.' "Velvet Scarlatina."

Y/n POV

Y/n: this girl is so goddamned cute.' "Cute name, Suits you. Hey, when you get out, wanna go on a date?"

Velvet: S-sure. I'd like that."

I smile and gently stroke her left ear. I notice that she flinched, and I stop.

Y/n: great. See you soon."

I walk away with a smile on my face.