40_2 (r)

warning
contains smut scene
short narration
please play "Turning Page" while reading the smut scene
----

Tiffany can't understand Jihoon as why he wanted her to lock all the doors. What's happening? Why? You're getting weird, she thought. She locked all the doors, and all the windows just like what Jihoon told her to do. She went back to her room and suddenly she heard a countless knock on her door. It made her scared and afraid of what could have happen to her. She prayed to God for Jihoon to be in her house fast and save her.

She flooded Jihoon's inbox with a lot of 'save me' messages. She started to cry because Jihoon is offline and she can't reach his phone number. She didn't know that when they broke up, he started to change his phone number. She bit her lower lip and whines, she's so scared.

Meanwhile, Jihoon parked his car near Tiffany's apartment. There he saw Woojin knocking on her door and he immediately went out of his car and run towards Woojin. He threw him a punch on his face and Woojin punched him but Jihoon got a defensive attacked which he got Woojin's hand, twisted it, and he pushed Woojin away.

"Now you're gonna have the guts to claim her?! She's mine!" Jihoon shouted. "From the very first, she's mine! She's only mine!"

Jihoon was about to kick Woojin but their friends went on Tiffany's apartment to stop them fighting. Minhyun, Jisung, Sungwoon, Daniel were stopping Jihoon from attacking Woojin while Seongwoo, Daehwi, Guanlin, Jinyoung are blocking Woojin. While Jaehwan stand in between them.

"Stop acting like a child! Both of you are grown up! Now, you're fighting because of a woman?! Grow up!" Jaehwan shouted.

Seongwoo pleased Woojin to stop and be with them. Woojin calm down and stood up, massaging his hand. "Okay, fine, I'm sorry," Woojin said. He knew it was his fault, it's his fault for wanting Tiffany so bad even though she's Jihoon's girlfriend.

Sorry your ass, Jihoon thought. "Take him out of my sight. All of you, you can go now," he said.

"You sure you're alright?" Daniel asked him. "I ditched Euie for this, you should thank me," he said.

"Well, thanks," Jihoon said and chuckled. "Yeah, I'm alright. Daehwi, I got your sister," he said to Daehwi.

"I trust you," Daehwi said.

The rest left already. Jihoon started climbing the tree near her window and he knocked on her window. Jihoon felt sorry for seeing her crying. Tiffany opened her window and Jihoon made his way to enter. Jihoon sat on her bed and hugged her tight. She hugged him back and rest her head on his shoulder.

"You're okay now, I'm here," Jihoon said to calm her down. He released himself from the hug and cupped her face. "Close your eyes and relax," he said and wiped her tears.

Tiffany closed her eyes and relax. Jihoon closed his eyes as he claim Tiffany's lips. He kissed her slowly and she responded on his kisses. This time, Jihoon won't leave her alone. He won't leave her side again.

She slightly opened her mouth to give him access to slid his tongue in her mouth to fight their tongue with each other. She wrapped her hands around his nape and pulled him closer. He then kissed her down to her neck and she tilted her head to give him more access.

Her hands are travelling around his body. She lifted his shirt and he took his shirt fast and she did the same. She unhooked her brassiere and pushed Jihoon on her bed and she positioned herself on top of him, sitting on his stomach.
Jihoon reached for her breasts and caress them both. She bit her lower lip and teased Jihoon as she licked her lips.

"Let me do it, babe," she whispered and Jihoon just smiled at her. She slowly went down and lied herself facing him. She started to unzip his pants and then she set free his junior member. She started to stroke it using her hands and she dripped some saliva on the top of his junior's head and take him all in. She then bend over to take him properly in her mouth. She bobbed her head slow to fast and she deep throat him and it took her several minutes to make Jihoon moan.

Jihoon sat properly and he stopped her from blowing him. He looked at her and she nodded as if they are talking in their mind. She slowly lay herself down and Jihoon kissed her lips again. Jihoon went down to her chest, down to her stomach until he reached her pelvic area. He took off her shorts with her underwear. She arched her back up as Jihoon licked her entrance. It took him minutes eating her pearl. 

She widen her legs and wrapped it around his waist. She scratched his back as Jihoon made an entrance inside her. Their moans conquered the room and for Tiffany, this is the most special night of their love making.

"Faster, babe~" she moaned and begged Jihoon to thrust faster. He thrust himself faster and harder inside her and hit her spot over and over again. Until they both and came he exploded inside of her again.

He collapsed beside her and cover themselves with a blanket. The heat they're both feeling doesn't end, they still have it. Although they both wanted more, they can't. They both feel exhausted and tired after their session.

She hugged him and rest her head on his chest. "Don't leave me," she said while looking at him.

He caressed her head and played her hair using his fingers. "I won't," he said. "I love you."

"I love you too, so much," she said and closed her eyes and fell asleep.