Love Will Lead You Back

Studying at an exclusive school in Manila was a boy named Daniel. He's cute and nice but not popular student in their school . Being attracted to Zharm , a beautiful and well-known girl in their schoool , Daniel courted her and succeeded in winning her heart but their relationship lasted only for a month because things didn't go their way .

                 While trying to move on,  Daniel met Tets  at a school activity . she's also beautiful but unlike Zharm , she's not famous in their school . Daniel got attracted to her because she's also smart  and so fun to be with . He tried to get her number and texted her the next day.

                          They became friends , went out together and always talked to each other until Tets realized that she is starting to fall in love with Daniel . She kept her feelings to herself because she didn't want to lose their friendship . But one afternoon changed her life . 

                                                  " Tets , I LOVE YOU , please BE MY GIRL , I'll court you FOREVER ", Daniel said 

                 She was so suprised but being inlove with the guy , they became a couple . They were so happy and so much in love with each other .

                       One rainy afternoon, Daniel was supposed to pick up Tets at the other building when suddenly , he saw Zharm in the rain , crying like there's no tomorrow. He approached her and asked her what had happened but she didn't reply . Being her Ex-Boyfiend , Daniel still cared for her so he brought Zharm home while Tets patiently waited for him until she grew tired and decided to go home alone.

                      Daniel watched Zharm the whole night because she ask him to stay with her and she said that she didn't want to be alone. The following day , Zharm thank Daniel because he didn't leaved her and asked him if he still loves her . Daniel didn't reply so Zharm asked him again.

                     " Do you still love me ? If you do , please come back to me . I need you ...." she said .

                   Zharm said that she would die if Daniel wouldn't come back to her so he was forced to be with her again even if hes not really happy anymore .The only girl that's making him happy was.... ..............................................................TETS

                           In their school , Tets was so lonely because of the incident so her friends tried to comfort her by throwing out some funny jokes . But still, Tets is not smiling . While they are sitting at the bench . they saw Daniel and Zharm together. When Zharm saw Tets , she kissed and embraced Daniel . Tets didn't react , she just left with tears in her eyes .

                          Daniel tried to follow Tets but Zharm hold his hands and said ,

                                                      " If you go , I'll commit suicide !!!!! "

                             Daniel released Zharm's hand from him and said ,                                                                                                                          

                                                          " The PLAY is now over !! I don't love you anymore , so please stop it !! I've made a big mistake when I came to you again .............. And now I've hurt the girl that I really love And I don't want to lose her ! So please stop threatening me . From the start , I know that you didn't love me at all . You've just played with my heart I'm so ignorant to fell in love with the wrong girl . "

                                 After that Zharm was so embarrased because many students heard their conversation . She ran and never came back , while Daniel followed Tets.

                               When he reached her he embraced her and said ,

                                            " I LOVE YOU! "

                                 He turned Zharm around while she's still crying .

                             Daniel wiped Tets 's tears and said,

                                                "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you . Pleasse forgive me, I can't live without you . I know it's my fault , but I was forced by her and she said that if..............."

                         Tets put the tip of her finger to Daniel's lip that stopped from his speech . Then Daniel hug Tets so tight and kissed her .

                                                       Now they are Happy with each others company . 

                              THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD