The Day He Left

I was sad that Mark had to leave. It was for his career so I guess I couldn't have gotten pissed off he was missing my birthday. He said he would celebrate it with me when he comes back. Just me and him. I don't know why Sean was so unexpected. It was last minute when he called and told Mark to get to him as fast as he can. He didn't seem worried or anything... it just was odd.
         Sean never liked me at all so he didn't give a shit if Mark missed my birthday. But Mark cared. He was trying to convince Sean to let him stay for a week more but he didn't budge.
          As I helped Mark pack, he was weirdly quite.
         "Are you okay Mark?" I asked
          "Uh yea... I just kinda am worried." He said without looking at me.
          "About what?" I asked sitting down on the bed. He sat as well.
           "Sean, he doesn't act like this often. He didn't even give me a choice to come down or not.
          "Why do you listen to him? It's like he controls you." He looked up at me with fear in his eyes. It made me worry what Sean does to him. Rape? No he has a girlfriend. Beat him? No Mark isn't that stupid to not tell anyone. Is he? He is pretty dumb but really?
           I didn't ask cause it would be really awkward if he thought I was some weird ass chick. He probably already thinks that but he still hangs with me. I hugged him and he hugged back. He is such a teddy bear. That's why I love him.
         "Text me Mark. So I know you didn't die." I said smiling, I drove him to the airport so his car wouldn't sit there for like ever. He smiled back at me.
       "Don't worry. I will survive with this Irish-Bastard. And here," he handed me a box, "open this on your birthday."
         "Okay I will"
          "Pinky promise?"
           "I pinky promise" he smiled, kissed me on the forehead and got out of the car. Fuck. I should have kissed him.

                If this Irish bitch does anything to my Mark.....

                       He is dead

           Going fucking psycho in this fanfic. If someone touched my Mark I would be like NO HE MINE. But that's just me. Hope you liked chapter one of this fanfic and I'm sorry I called Mark stupid but 1 it's sometimes true and 2 it's for the fanfic. Peace out and good riddance....
(Green Day reference people)