another day

Dear diary

  Hello so today I meet an old friend I guess she was always really nice to me but I stopped talking to her cause I just feel nervous when talking to people I used to talk to but when I started to talk to her I still felt far from her my heart would clench and start to hurt alot and I would feel like I can't breath later on I stoped feeling that when I got used to the hurtful feeling in my heart and the breathing.

Dear diary

     I woke up at 1 am because I felt a hand touch my arm I ended up crying myself to sleep cause I thought it was the man I see at night I can still feel the cold brush against my small arm when I woke up I had a little scratch on my arm so now I never leave my hands sticking out of my bed.
I'm going to school at 7 something I think so I'll have to change fast and start to eat I guess but when I got off my bed and out of my room i saw someone standing there it was the man I see some nights I went back in bed and hugged my panda until he disappeared but it never did so I had to walk around him when I went a llitle closer I could hear heavy breathing and so I started to think of my mom and me in her embrace so I walked past him and went to change in the bathroom after that I headed to school.
                 -jelly