Battle Against Holy Swords

Your POV

You slowly awoke form your slumber and slowly turned your head to your right and saw Koneko sleeping peacefully. A slight smile appeared on your face as you leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. You then slowly got out of bed and walked over to your dresser and took out the out fit your parents left you. You then walked into the bathroom and got changed into those clothes. After you finished changing, you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You: Thanks again for the outfit mom and dad, I promise that I'll make you proud.

You then walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Koneko was still asleep in bed. She was sleeping peacefully but you noticed that she was slightly shivering.

You: Hmm, I guess she's cold. Guess I should warm her up a bit.

You walked back over to the bed and sat down next to Koneko. You gently pulled her closer to you so that she would not wake up. When she was close enough, you wrapped your right arm around her. Her shivering slowly stopped and her face then had a small, warm smile. You could not help but smile at this, you were so lucky to have someone like her who was kind, caring, and truly loved you. Koneko then slowly started to move. She placed her head on your chest and her arms snaked their way around your waist and held you tight. At first you thought that she was awake but she still seemed to be asleep. After a few minutes, Konekos eyes slowly fluttered open and she let out a yawn.

You: Good morning Koneko, did you sleep ok?

Koneko: Yeah, although I felt cold for a brief moment.

You: Yeah I noticed that after I finished getting dressed, so I decided to warm you up a bit.

Koneko: Thank you Y/n.

You: Anytime Koneko, why don't you go get dressed and I'll head downstairs and fix us something to eat.

Koneko: Ok, although I rather not leave the warm bed.

You smiled slightly at her remark but she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom after grabbing her school uniform to change into. Meanwhile you headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen. You opened the fridge and grabbed everything that you would need to make breakfast. It was nothing fancy, just pancakes, bacon, and eggs. But it was good enough because you remembered that Koneko used to always love the way you made this breakfast. She always said there was something different about the way you made it compared to the way others made it. Although you never knew what she meant by that. After the breakfast was made, you set up the plates with the food on them and set them down at the table and then went back to the kitchen to get syrup, salt, and pepper. After everything was set up, you heard foot steps coming down the stairs. You looked up and saw Koneko walking down with her freshly washed hair. She was wearing her normal school uniform. She smiled at you and joined you at the table to begin eating breakfast.

Koneko: This is great Y/n. It's exactly the way I remember it from years ago.

You: Thanks Koneko, although you never told me what it was that made my version of this breakfast so much better than any other you'd had in the past.

Koneko: I didn't?

You: Nope, you did not.

Koneko: Well, I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. I just know that it tastes a lot more delicious than others.

You: I see, so what does Rias have for us today?

Koneko: I think she has a summon request for you, I'm not sure how long it will take though.

You: I see, well, lets not keep Rias waiting.

You and Koneko quickly cleaned up the table and washed the plates and everything you both used. After that, Koneko grabbed your hand and you placed your index finger and middle finger on your forehead and used instant transmission to teleport to the club house where Rias was waiting.