unique aspects

these are the zodiacs as unique aspects of the musical!

ARIES: the cast is supposed to not be super white and that's cool dude

TAURUS: southern motherf**king democratic republicans!!! (I still don't know why I think that's so forkin awesome)

GEMINI: jefferson's fantastic fuchsia coat

CANCER: dear theodosia is an absolutely stellar song, (its underrated) and even though burr and hamilton are at each other's throats around the time of the song, they still bond over their children and I just think that's something no one could really write as well as it was written.

LEO: the fact that the whole musical is just songs, no talking except for in the songs.

VIRGO: actors/actresses usually having one part in act one and another in act two

LIBRA: the original broadway cast is more known in this musical than practically any others.

SCORPIO: Hamilton has had Renée Elise Goldsberry, Jasmine Cephas Jones, and Phillipa Soo. Definitely a unique trio.

SAGITTARIUS: people across the world are loving this musical about the history of America

CAPRICORN: this is Lin Manuel Miranda's second musical written and it had such a huge success.

AQUARIUS: the characters are portrayed very well (I had to do a project about Charles Lee last year and i find it astounding how Miranda was able to get the mood and energy of each character just right, even such a small character like Lee.)

PISCES: 46 songs are in this musical. (That's a hell ton of songs for a musical.)

Hey! I hope you liked this very weirdly timed update although I said this book was discontinued. I've been focusing a lot on writing poetry and short stories, if you want to check those out you should see me at wellbelove where I'm writing them!

:D
- Kelsey