Chapter 25 - The Surprise (Pt.2)✔️

Jonah sighed for about the millionth time today. He had been repeatedly checking his phone all day. For some odd reason Brielle hadn't texted him, called him or face-timed him all day.

He was worried about her. He was also sad because this was the one time they could've met up but she was already pre-occupied.

Who knows when the next opportunity for them to meet?

He had been blowing up her phone with billions of texts hoping to which she would respond but she didn't.

"Jonah chill, she's probably just busy" his mind thought. "All day?" his inner voice replied. "She said she was booked all week" he thought once again.

"What to do?" he asked himself.

He groaned and running his hands through his hair.

"Jonah,the boys and fans are waiting" one of the stage managers called him walking into the lounge of the venue. "You ready?" He asked. Jonah took another longing look at his phone. "Yeah." Jonah sighed turning his phone off and putting it on the table near the couch.

He strode out of the room and stepped onto stage with the rest of his band-mates ready to perform.

*

Brielle arrived in the middle of the first song.

She held her V.I.P pass up to the security guards before they let her in through the back.

She walked in and as soon as she saw Charlotte she tackled her.

"BRI!!!" Charlotte squealed once she realized it was her.

"Hey!" Brielle squealed back hugging her.

They pulled back. "So what'd I miss?" Brielle asked.

"Nothing much, they just started around 10 minutes ago." Charlotte told Brielle .

"Okay okay." Brielle nodded.

They then began talking about anything and everything mainly Jonah and the boys.

"So you and Zach huh?" Brielle nodded her head over to Charlotte's boyfriend ,Zach another member to the band, propping her arm up on the couch they both sat on. "Yeah." Charlotte blushed looking down.

"AWWW!!" Brielle screeched pinching Charlotte's red cheeks. "Stop that." Charlotte giggled smacking her hands away.

They heard the music stop and the girls got quiet.

"Before we do the rest of these songs we have a little surprise guest for Jonah" Zach patted his back as Jonah looked at him weirdly.

"Now Jonah." Corbyn started. The girls quickly scrambled up knowing it was Brielle's time. "We know you've been talking to a girl..." Zach trailed off having the whole crowd erupted in "oooh's".

Brielle and Charlotte rushed to a stage manager who helped them get mics on Brielle.

"Who happens to be your best friend.." Daniel added. "And she lives pretty far from you so you all haven't met each other yet, correct?" Jack asked. "Correct." Jonah nodded.