XXXV

IM BACK! Did y'all miss me?

Of course you did.

Happy Ramadan to all those celebrating and here's a hella long chapter I actually wrote weeks ago lmao.

Also before you read, I just wanted to remind you guys that Reina and Harry are both only 20 years old here. They're like barely adults, or have just become adults and they have so much on their shoulders, so it's all obviously going to affect them drastically. Just keep that in mind.

Enjoy and excuse any errors (:

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Reina."

Reina's teary gaze flickered up when she heard the door close shut, widening when she saw Harry's back. She quickly flipped over to the other side so that her back was facing him. Harry sighed heavily as he turned around, guilty green eyes laying upon him as he moved towards the bed and sat down next to her. Reina, during the past few months, had never cried in front of him, so seeing her do this snapped him out of the awful mood he was in.

   "Reina," Harry murmured quietly, hand reaching out to touch her. His eyes widened when she shuffled away and muttered in response.

   "Do not touch me."

  Harry retracted his hand, swallowing thickly at her harsh tone. He knew he deserved it. He knew he didn't deserve her. He was disappointed in himself, more than anyone, that he didn't live up to his promises. That he let the stress of becoming King, take over him and change himself to what he was before he had met Reina. He didn't know why it was all coming to him now, and he was worried that it was all too late. Nonetheless, he still cleared his throat and parted his lips to speak.

   "Reina-"

   "I want to go back to Vardomos."

  Harry was rendered speechless by her words, eyes widening and lips parting. He started shaking his head in panic, standing up and quickly walking over to the other side of the bed so that he could look at her. He felt the cracks in his walls grow deeper at the sight of her broken, pale eyes and tear-stained cheeks. What broke him even more was the emotionless expression she was putting on to hide the pain.

   "Reina, you don't mean that y-you're just upset-"

   "No I do mean it," she snapped quietly, voice raw from crying. "I am done, Harry. I cannot spend another minute in this castle, constantly getting rudely dismissed by you as well as neglected when I am your pregnant wife! At least in Vardomos, I'll be with my family and people who actually love and care about me."