Detention

He got me right after the bell for six period rang. I went into my class to only be pulled out by mr leatherwood. I went to his class and he filled a 1 hour detention form for after school, but it wasn't only me, it was me and 4 other students. I didn't know know how much time had past before I got in trouble, but it wasn't a very long time. I got up from my seat and went over to mr leatherwood's desk. He told me "sit right now" but I wanted paper . So I got it and headed back to my seat. I got a pencils and wrote " no one fucking cares" on the paper, rolled it into a ball and through it to leatherwood. He unrapped the note and turned a furious red and ask "who did this". Everyone was pointing at me while I was raising my hand, knowing he didn't have the balls to do anything. He let everyone go but myself. I didn't want to stay so I tried to crawl but he came to me and stepped on my ass. I turned madly and kicked him in the balls, trying to escape but it soon turned into a jail. He had pressed a button and his room had expanded into a jail facility. There was a long hall way with many doors but each led back to his class. There was one door that was pitch black. I went in to only find myself STILL in his class. I don't know why I did what I did but I ran to the corner of the class, leatherwood following me. I got to the corner but leatherwood trapped me. I couldn't move. He ask me "why I kept bothering him and why he can't live his life." I didn't respond for a minute but then he got loud, so I stuttered"I-I- I want you, badly." He stepped back to go to his desk and I as well. There was a moment of silence until I asked "what was really on your computer". He said "it's work work what else would be on here." " i don't believe it " I said sure in the sarcastic way possible. He got so mad he slammed his computer shut and went to his filing cabinet. I tried to run out the door but he got there before me. One of his hands were over my left shoulder, I am staring at the wall and he is behind me. He told me " I need needed answers " I told him "I already told you what more do you want". He pointed to the closed seat and told me to sit. I sat anyway not knowing what else he wants from me. He asked me how long this "obsession " had been going on for. I told him it started 2 weeks before the second trimester ended. He got up, locked the door, cleared of his desk and looked out of the window. Without saying anything he grabbed my hand and took me to his desk. I sat and he went back to the window. He said he felt the same way but wanted to keep his job. I went up to him, hugged him from behind and told him it would be our little little secret. He took my hand back to his desk laid me back and started sliding his hands down the insides of my legs, it felt good but it was soon overpowered but fear. I couldn't breath. When he saw me he quickly removes his hands, got up and was going to unlock the door. I ran to the door before he got there. He didn't look me in the eyes so I grabbed his face to look at me and said "I want this with you just take it slow". He looks into my eyes picked me up and kissed me. He carried me to the table where he took of his shirt with no hesitation. I still couldn't breathe but he told me to trust him. I looked into his eyes and calmed down. He kissed me then grabbed my waist firmly. We kissed as he once again began to slide his fingers down the inside of my legs. I stopped kissing him to let a quite moan leave my mouth. The way he glided his fingers down my pants felt so good. He slowly made his way to my crotch. He rubbed the closest he thought was appropriate unless I had asked for it. I looked into his eyes, wrapped my hands round his neck and took a deep breath. I nodded my head and he had started slowly just like I had asked. He slowly started to unbutton my pants and slid them down my legs, kiss me as he pulled until they were off. He pulled me closer and removed the bright colorful panties I had on. He went closer and closer to my crotch until he finally had. I gasp by the feel of his hand inside of me. I louder moan left my mouth this time. He looked at me and began to take of my shirt then going back to my crotch. The feel was like lighting striking the inside of my body but in a soft, gentle way, almost like a vibration. I scream so loudly. I didn't know why his hands her baby soft, but I loved the way it felt in and inside me. I reached for the corner of the desk but instead I grabbed his hard boner. I looked into his eyes removed his hand and told his to fuck me hard. He told me "if it hurts to tell." I shock my head and laid back. I heard the unbuckling of his pants and I started the worry, I had never done this before. He then laid me down onto the table, kissed me again and covered my mouth. I didn't know what he was doing until I did. He began to slowly insert his giant cock into me. I screamed so loud that leatherwood had to stop. "I won't do it anymore if u don't want me to" leatherwood told me laying on top of me. I stopped and told him" Like I said I want this I just need to adjust"and he told me not to scream so loud then began agai. I quickly grabbed his hand to put back on my mouth. The pain hurt so much it was like dying but then it stoped. He looks at me and smiles and ask how it feels. "It felt as if my whole body was being filled." He kept kissing me and started to insert more of his 8 inch cock into me. I moaned louder than before. Leatherwood looked at me and smiled at how much I liked it. I told him " faster and harder." He asked if I was sure and I responded" yes please I want you to make me cum." He then did as i said and went harder. The feel of his gigantic cock inside my was so good I had to yell. I then grabbed his had to scream. "please please make me cum leatherwood please I want you to make me cum now" He went even faster and ever harder. I just wanted to scream or move but it felt so good I didn't want it to stop. Then he started groaning and moaning then I felt the inside of my body tighten. He told me" you are tightening, your are going to cum" I wrapped my hands around his neck and told him " I want you to cum inside of me" Then I gasped, it was as if feeling as if you were being filled with frosting. He had cum but it wasn't much later until I did too. I then gasped at how amazing that felt and look at leatherwood who was smiling at me then whispered at me "we can have detention anytime". I laughed as I began to put on my clothes only to feel leatherwood on his knees licking my cum. He licked his fingers and mouth of leftover cum. I then got done putting on my close and as leatherwood got to the door, I turned him around and kissed him, grabbing his still gigantic boner with my hand whispering in his ear" oh ya with this you can give my detention any day of the week" then left the room to go home he closed that door and didn't even give him self a break, he master-bated to me walking home.