제20장: Ignoring each other is useless

JIN's POV

I wake up in the morning alone, where Y/N?
I asked then i stands up and walk towards the stairs when i saw jungkook and Y/N arguing so i just watch them and took a video.

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP! I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE! NOW I'M LATE FOR OUR MEETING BECUSE OF YOU!" Jungkook yelled and slaps Y/N's face hard

WTF!? THAT MAN IS REALLY OUT OF HIS MIND! HIS DEAD WITH ME SOMEDAY!

Then he left at the house and Y/N was left crying there but then she stop crying and the next thing was happened is...

She fainted.

So i stop the video and rushed down and carried her towards the guest room I touched her forehead and

"sh*t! You're burning!" I said and i took a face towel and a warm water then is tarted to wipe her face.

"JIMIN-ah!! Buy some medicine!" I shouted "for what!?" He asked "aish! You have no reaspect nah? For y/N!" I said "what happened to her?" Jenna said and touched her forehead "sh*t! Jimin! Buy her a medicine! She's sick!" Jenna said and jimin rushed down.

(After 50 minutes....)

The door ooeend and saw jimin sweating "you didn't used the car?" I asked him "I-I d-didn't" he said "PABO! why you didn't use the car? Look you're tired!" Jenna said "araseo! Next time" jimin said.

Then Y/N's eyes opened "where am i?" She asked "In my room" I said and she nodded "ahh.. i feel like dizzy" she said "here take this, drink it" I said and gave her the medicine.

"Thank you jin oppa, jimin oppa and jenna unnie for taking care off me" I said and tehy smiled "it's okay but you need to take a rest okay?" I asked her and she nodded and i kissed her forehead.

"Yah hyung! You'll get sick!" Jimin said "I don't care" i said.

"HYUNGS! NOONA! I'M HERE!" Jungkook said "go down I'm going to take care of her" I said and they nodded

JIMIN's POV

"Where did you go?" Jimin asked "meeting with thre gangs" jungkook then i walk towards him and smelled him

Hmm... he doesn't smell like a woman...

"Okay, you may go!" I said.

The next thing he will do was finding where's Y/N

"Hyung, I'm hungry" He said and my eyes widened. Wait...he didn't find Y/N!?--oh yeah, they're fighting

"There's a fried rice there and a chicken" I said and he went to the kitchen. I  secretly videoing him.

Well jin hyung and i olanned to video them every action. "Aish! I hate this fried rice" jungkook said "why!?" "Who cook this? It taste like horse! I hate it!" He said then i started to looked at him in a blank face "it's Y/N who cook that you f*cking dick head" I said and he rolled his eyes "I'll just order a pizza" he said and dialed something on his phone.

I stoo the video and rushed upstairs on jin hyungs room. I ooened it and he looked at me "may i see the video?" He asked me and i gave him the camera.

On the camera:
"Aish! I hate this friend rice!" Jungkook said "why?"I siad "who cook this? It taste like a horse! I hate it!" He said and stared at him with a blank face "it's Y/N who cook that you f*cking dick head" i said and he rolled his eyes "I'll jist order a pizza" he said and dialed something on his phone.

End of video:

"He's so mean" jin hyung said "yeah, how can we make them love each other again?" I asked jin hyung "we need to edit these videos and i have a plan. Call the other boys" he said and i did.

(Time skipped)

The boys are already here and they wen to jin hyung's room with me. "Why did you call us here hyung?" Taehyung asked jin "somethings really bad happened in these days" jin hyung said "what?" "Jungkook and Y/N are fighting with no reason and they're ignoring each other" Jin hyung said "so what's the plan?" Yoongi hyung asked

"We should pretend to watch movie and then if they were both in the living room we should left one by one then if they're already alone we should change the movie into the video of what we did" Jin said "can we see that video?" Namjoon hyung said and jin opened the tape and they watch it after watching it they looked shocked

"I never see them like this before" namjoon hyung said "yeah...it's like they hate each oter and they're strangers" yoongi hyung said "we need to fix it i'm okay with the plan" hobi said "wait, where are we going if we left one by one?"taehyung asked

"Oh thank you for that taehyung, i think behind the kitchen since the kitchen was facing the living room" jin hyung said
"Oh yeah and tae where did you became normal?" I asked taehyung "yah! Jimin stoo it" namjoon hyung said and taehyung and i chuckled.

JIN's POV

"I think we should do the plan tommorow" jimin said and i nodded "good plan" I said.

"Oppa? Why are they here?" Y/N asked me

Sh*t! I forgot! She's here!

"Oh nothing just discusses something" I said "oh okay" Y/N said.

"So it's already 11:08 hyung, it's late" yoongi said "okay whatever, just sleep on the guess room" I said amd they nodded.

Well jungkook's house has a three guess room.

Now the plan starts tommorow! I'm going to wake up first and ready the breakfast.

TBC....

Chapter 20 out of 30