Chapter 8

Stryker Has His Gun When He Shoots Freddy's Head And He Was A SWAT Police Officer Of America. He Knows His Heroine Criminals In Jail. He Had So Much Things About Things.

Meanwhile At School. Jessica And Her Boyfriend Xiang Yong Jin Were At The Hallway That Their Friends, Raju And Konali Rasheed. She And Her Friends Were At The School.

When Jessica Looks Behind Those Girls Bullying Her In Class While She Is Doing Her Exam. When It Was 12:30pm In The Afternoon. And Class Is Finished.

When Stryker Was Entering The School. He Blocks Jessica And Puts His Hand On The Wall And She Was Shocked At Him. As She Kissed Him.

Later That On Friday Morning In School. Konali's Hair Was Very Tidy And Neat When She Was An Indian National That She Is Bollywood. She Was In School. Raj Is Her Boyfriend.

When Nightwolf Arrives At The School Hallway. Konali Ran Away From Him And He Blocked Her And She Was Very Mad At Him That She Gives Nightwolf A Bittersweet Kiss On His Face.

 Konali Ran Away From Him And He Blocked Her And She Was Very Mad At Him That She Gives Nightwolf A Bittersweet Kiss On His Face

Because Of So Much Anger.Konali Slapped Nightwolf On The Face When Raj Will Get His Girlfriend Back From Nightwolf And He Will Return Back To His Home Of His World Too.

Raj And Xiang Yong Jin Were Friends Too And Then Konali And Jessica Too. She Goes To Her Own School When Her Heart Had Been Beating So Fast. But Still. She Did To Know Things.

She Knows When Jessica Takes Xiang Yong Jin For A Date Together When They Were So Different Too When She And Him Had To Run by Themselves No Matter When They Say Too.

When Nightwolf Said. Why Do I Have To Get Out Of There,Raj! Some Students Know That A Shaman Was Doing A Lot Of Violence. Raj Was Very Angry At Nightwolf A Lot When He Slapped Him On The Face Again.

Raj Saw Blood On His Neck When Xiang Yong Jin Said To Raj. Your Shirt,Raj! Is That Blood On You? When He Was Scared Nightwolf Yesterday.

When Raj Touched Nightwolf While He Was Sleeping In The Forest At Night. As He Stares At Raj. When He Suddenly Ran Away From Him And Rushes To Xiang Yong Jin.

If Jessica Said. Hey! Why Is Stryker Jumping From The Heights? When Konali Told Her About Secrets Too.

When It Was A Great Time. Jessica,Konali,Xiang Yong Jin And Raj Were Having A Good Time At School On Wednesday Morning.