Freshman Year

I was up all night thinking about what my new school looks like bc I moved from Perth Amboy, New Jersey and I go to Edison High.

My alarm clock went off and I was so excited to go to school as my first year in high school. Went to go do my daily routine and packed up for school. When I got outside, it looked crowded to me. There was also a huge parking lot for the juniors and seniors to park their cars. "Have a good day Mom, love you" I say as I get out the car. She waved back at me as a response. I walked in and viewed the whole place like "WOW" and it was new to me since I moved from Perth Amboy. I met the principal named Mr. Charles Ross. He seemed scary to me at first, but once you get to know him a little better, he's really funny 😂 and bold. My very first friend in high school was Jazmarie Gutierrez aka JazieG. I met her when I was taking a placement test and I also met another girl who happened to become my friend too. Her name is Srispoorthi aka Siri the IPhone 😂 (sorry I had to do it). She came from Houston Texas, and JazieG came from New York. Anyway, I went to my first class which was Spanish. During my freshman year I took environmental science, US History, Algebra 1-2, Gym class, and English. Everyone seemed so nice, I started to like my freshman year. Then, my birthday (September 9th) came and I was feeling blessed. I was really happy that I was finally in high school, but what I also realized that being in high school can take up A LOT of responsibility. I just had to use my time wisely, work on assignments AND have fun as well. High school isn't just about hitting the books, it's about making full time memories and cherishing them. Memories can fade away quickly, which is why we have cell phones and social media and new things like that.

I joined the cheer team when school started. The girls on the team were really nice, so I attended EVERY SINGLE football 🏈 game because like my old coach always said, "Once a cheerleader, ALWAYS a cheerleader." But on the other hand, I wanted to winter cheer, but I couldn't because my grades were slipping a little and my sisters found another cheer team anyway, and they travel like I did. That's also good for me, because I can travel with my mom to see them perform on stage. Meanwhile, I'm in school trying to get my grades up to As and Bs so I can make my mom proud of me for once I'm a lifetime.

As months went by, more friends came into my life. So far too many friends I can't even count every one of them because I am that friendly to others. The month of May rolled around and I was already almost done with my freshman year. I was at home asking my mom if I can go on a school field trip and she allowed me to go. The trip was called Bronx Zoo (yea I went to NY) and it was hella fun too! My other friends Tia and Amber who attended science class with me attended the trip as well. The day of the trip came and I was more than excited 😊 to go with my favorite friends. While we was there I met another girl who I WAS aquatinted with. Her name is Madison Rae Fuentes but everyone sometimes called her Mads, Maddie, or Maddie Rae. For the time being, I called her Maddie. She has a younger brother and sister. From the very start, I knew that we were going to be friends.

Hi everyone, I am dearly sorry that I took SOOO LONG to edit my first story but that was my first and I didn't really use it wisely and productively. This story is based off of a true story and trust me....this story is just the beginning.
Thx for reading!!! 😊 😊