chapter 52 + narration

d a s o m

i look into the mirror,oh who's that girl in the mirror? it's a fucking duck.

i sighed. what an ugly shit. i thought.

when i was looking in the reflection of myself in the mirror,someone knocked on my door.

it was jisung,wearing this outfit..

why does he looks handsome,i'm dying

why did his parents left him..?

i opened the door for him,showing him,smiling. stop making my heart stop.

"uh...hey,are you ready dasom?" he spoke to me informally,made me feel touched because of him.

"yes!" i exclaimed,making him flinched.

oh shit did i made him uncomfortable am i too noisy lmao

"oh shit i'm sorry!" i apologized at him,making him saying it's fine and giggling.

"yah,don't make my heart explode huhu," i blurted out,making him shocked and his face got red.

i covered my mouth,in shock. okay bitch,did you already moved on to jeongin?

then i felt my eyes went watery,fuck it's so stupid of you dasom to mention that asshole's name! oh shit i'm so embarrassed right now.

jisung looked at me worrily,i stopped myself to not cry. shouldn't i be the one who will be worried over him?

"jisung-ah,let's go! we should ride many rides then!" i changed the atmosphere,and he smiled again.

we went outside to find a cab or bus to go on amusement park. but instead,we took my car and i drove for him. he's still young if he's gonna drive.

he was sitting beside me,staring onto the ceiling. he looks kinda...uncomfortable.

when the stoplights turned into red,i stared at him and held his hands. it was very cold and long.

"h-hey,are you alright jisung? you look kinda,uncomfortable." i asked hin,massaging his arm.

he looked down and gulped nervously.

"w-what if i saw my ex in amusement park? because this day,she is there with her boyfriend..." jisung told me and about to cry.

same jisung,he is there too.

"don't worry,i'll protect you from that snake. how dare she to hurt a cutie pie like you? i'll choke her if we saw her. arasso?" i said and he calmed.

the stoplights went green so i moved.

after many minutes,we are already in the amusement park. i parked my car in the parking lot.

[ a/n; why there's many park is this an park party ]

jisung got out in the car,when i was about to open my door,jisung went to me and opened the door for me. i blushed at his gentlemen move.

"i- uh- thank you jisung-ah." i thanked him and he smiled in return.

so we got tickets for the entrance and the rides. we got in the amusement park.

jisung was admiring the rides,games and everything. he was very happy and suddenly hugged me happily.

"dasom! thank you so much,69- i mean 100 times thank you." he thanked me and let go. i blushed at his actions.

this kid...how this kid learn this kind of moves? from mark? taeyong? or jaehyun?

"hahaha no problem jisung,anything you want." i smiled.

"can i get what i want?" he asked me and i nodded in reply.

he cleared his throat and sighed softly.

"c-can i get you instead?" he asked me.

wait what

i got shocked. my mouth went 'o' when he said that. the people was cheering for us.

then he kneeled down,getting something in his pockets. his hands were shaking as hell.

then he let something out in his pockets.

it was a red velvet small box.

he opened the box,showing a silver ring with an diamond.

h-how did he did that..?

"k-kim dasom...will you be my girlfriend? my second...and last?" he asked me,making me teary.

if i said yes,i will moved on from jeongin right?

fine,let's do this.

"yes! of course,park jisung!" i answered him,making the people loving the scene of us.

"look honey! that scene reminds like us before! ey,this is more wilder."

the people says. i blushed at their comments for us.

"r-really? oh my god! she finally answered me!" he yelled in happiness.
making me chuckled.

then i saw something familiar in the audience.

no,it's impossible that it's him.

but,he goes here every thursday..

then suddenly,someone held his hand,

wOW THE SNAKE IS HERE GUYS

jisung stopped when i was staring out for a moment. then he looked at the ceiling where i was looking.

"d-dasom,i-it's her... the snake..jeonhee." he pointed out,making me angry.

i can't do it here

if there's no people i will able to kill her and that asshole.

then jisung's move made me shook.

h-he kissed me.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING HOLY SHIT AJSJDJDJJD FUCK

i couldn't move,his move made my heart go WASAAAA HAZZZAAA BOOM BOOM KAJAJAJAJA SKRRRTTTT KASHING

he let go,and smiled. i was blushing so hard,my face is redder than renjun's my first and last hair ajajajajjajdj

"let's go?" he said and intertwined my fingers in his.

i nodded as we walked away. then i watched him.

have a good life jeongin,you are now free.

[

a/n; hi guys! sorry if i updated too late ajajaj but jisung got me-- shooketh will their love story continues lmao hahahah btw a real question you better answer

1. jisung and dasom or jeongin and dasom?

2. bad ending or good ?

yeah thats it lmao BTW check my new fic "dunk shot" renjun e.p heheheh please check it out! ]