A lovely welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~start~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a sunny afternoon, Cyko was looking at Neon city from his apartment window ( I have no idea where he lives ) and he noticed a man standing out from the rest, not a very bright kind of way, he was.. Tall and dark, "Phantom?" He asked himself. The figure suddenly disappeared with the blink of an eye, and suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He was too nervous and creeped out to think it was Phantom, he walked towards the door as he was about to turn the knob.  He was shaking with fear as the door creaked open. The dark figure appeared on the other side of the door and Cyko backed up a few steps. The dark figure took off his hood, Well apparently it's a he and it does have a hood. "W-welcome?" Cyko stuttered as he was shivering in fear, no reply was heard. He waited for what seemed like forever, until the man said "Cykopath..." Cyko replied; "Y-yes?". "What were you doing staring at me from your window?" Phantom asked, Cyko sighed in relief that it was Phantom and NOT some crazy, psychopathic, serial killer like someone in particular, and answered; "just.. thinking.." "mhm, right" phantom smirked as he noticed Cyko's face a bright red. "What are you l-looking at?!" Cyko stammered as he and Phantom looked at each other for a period of time.

That's the end, sorry if it was not exiting nor what you'd expect it to be. Also, I'm sorry if it was too short

~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~