1//the party

"i know, i know," i started, "i know we break up every other day and its not healthy and i should stop going back to him but i cant. i cant leave. i cant unlove him and i cant love anybody else. nobody else even makes me want to TRY to move on. i cant and im not sure i ever will be able to." i cried to my friend kacie. kacie was my best friend for as long as i could remember, we did gymnastics together, our moms were best friends, we were inseparable, and thats just how its always been. kacie was short with long blond hair and green eyes. i told her everything and she always had the best advice.
"i know you love him dyl. and i hate seeing you upset like this. you know hell be right back by tomorrow morning. thats how it always goes. sooo you can either sit here and cry like a lil bitch over something thats not gonna last more than 12 hours orrrr we can go have some fun while youre single" she joked.
"fineeee." i laughed, wiping the tears from my eyes and blowing my nose.
we got up off her bed and started getting dressed, earlier this week kacie was invited to a house party at this girls house and she decided to bring me along, against my own will.
since i wasnt really feeling this party i just threw on a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a hoodie. which kacie didnt approve of so she made me put on one of her shirts.
"dude. im half a milimeter away from everyone here seeing my nipples." i complained about the tight light pink shirt that crossed in the front uncovering more than half of my boobs.
"oh shut up you look hot. now go mingleee" she said, "fluffing" my curls and shoving me towards the most crowded room in the house. i politely tried to squeeze my way through the room of dancing people while holding up my shirt in an attempt to cover as much boob as possible. but nobody was listening so i eventually just shoved past everyone. i finally made my way through the crowd of people and found an empty room. when i walked in i saw what looked like a little girls room. there were toys, a bed and a door on the other side of the room that i assumed was either a bathroom or a closet. i closed the door and sat down on the bed.
i started to think about everything with tyler. i hope that kacie was right and that hed be back. a tear trailed down my face as i thought about it all. weve been together off and on for a year now. i thin—
"oh hey, im sorry i didnt know anyone was in here," my thoughts were interrupted by a tall boy with green eyes and brown hair. he goes to my school ive just jever actually talked to him, im pretty sure his name is justin. "my names justin" he finished, and smiled at me, hes kinda cute but eh.
"oh youre fine" i sniffled, wiping my face with my sleeve.
"oh, uh, are you okay?" he asked, coming closer and sitting down on the other end of the bed.
"yeah," i sniffled, "im fine, just stupid boy stuff" i tried to explain as vaguely as possible.
"ah.. i see." he awkwardly responded, clearly not know what to say in this kind of situation. "well uh, im sorry, i hope everything works out."
"thanks," i said, "my names dylan by the way"
"hi dylan." he said, smiling.