Intro

Lisa's POV:

Lisa's POV:

"How long does it take to get off a plane?" I asked myself as I waited for Chaeyoung. Her plane from Australia had landed more than 20 minutes ago and she was still nowhere to be found.

I myself had just arrived back from Thailand. Our boss, Yang Hyun-suk, better known as YG, had given us 3 weeks off after the promotions for As If It's Your Last ended so, of course, I used them to go see my family.

Chaeyoung had asked me to wait for her since my plane landed less than an hour before her's, and me, being the good friend that I was, agreed to it.

Suddenly, I finally saw the tall, slender girl with brown hair and chubby cheeks run towards me. 

"Lalisa, I'm sorry, I couldn't find my bag!" She explained while still catching her breath.

I smiled, "It's okay, unnie, calm down."

We made our way to our car while chatting, our manager was probably going crazy due to how long we were taking.

I was right. He wasn't that excited to see us, considering the time it had taken us to meet him.

"Oppa, can we do a vlive here in the car while we drive home?" Chaeyoung asked excitedly.

The answer was short, he was clearly still mad, "Sure".

Due to Seoul traffic, getting to our dorm wasn't that quick of a trip, being that the reason why we do most of our live broadcasts in our van.

We talked to our fans for 30 minutes before our manager started patting our arms, a way to tell us we were getting close to our building.

We finally arrived at our dorm.

From all I knew, Jisoo unnie was still staying at her parent's leaving the whole house to Jennie unnie, that for some reason had insisted on not going to visit her family like the rest of us and staying at home during our break. I mean, she does get to see her family a lot more than the rest of us since they also live here in Seoul, we figured she just wanted some time for herself.

"Unnie, we are home!" I exclaimed while me and Chae took our shoes off.

No one answered. The dorm was as silent as ever.

Chaeyoung had a confused expression on her face. Jennie was supposed to be here.

"Unnie?" She asked walking around our living room, making her way to our member's room to look for her as I followed after.

A bunch of different scenarios came to my head like "Maybe she went shopping and forgot to tell us, that's something she does a lot", but what we found inside our member's room definitely was one of the options.

Jennie was laying in her bed, making out with a guy who was no other than Min Yoongi.

BTS' Min Yoongi
____________________

Okay so this was the intro, guys.
I know it's short but don't worry the rest of the chapters won't be like this.
I hope you enjoy this fanfic. Don't forget to vote and comment so I know how you guys feel 💓