I'm sorry, Charli

She was in the bathroom. Her hair was red like blood, she also had a red T-shirt with short jeans, red sneakers and a knife in her left hand. She had rosy eyes, on her cheeks she had traces of mascara and her lips were soaked with tears. She felt like garbage. She started breaking stuff with her fists, and after she finished, she noticed the XO on her wrist.

Suddenly someone knocked. "Charli? Are you there? Charli open I wanna take a dump! CHARLI!!!" the person yelled. "Get lost Archie!" she growled. She blocked the door with her body. She was living in a house with noisy people where there was absolutely no privacy. Charli felt that Archie was going to open the door by running into it. He was counting until the next run. "3.2.1." Then Charli opened the door. Without knowing, Archie ran and tripped over the knife, landing with the head in the toilet. "There. Take a dump, moron!" She was kind of a meanie, but don't judge her.

Charli ran upstairs to her room. Archie followed her. "What do you want, freak?". "Look Charli, things have changed. For example: I broke up with Paris, Dustin hates you, the blue cheese..." "Wait. Did you say Dustin hates me? What's wrong with him?!?!?!?" she asked, and then she started crying into a pillow. "Well, let's say there is something between me and Dustin..." "you. You-you DEMON! How can you breathe like that?!?!? How could you get between me and Dustin?!?!?!?". She started pushing Archie, trying to make him fall downstairs. "I know you adore me babe." That's the last thing she could remember. Nobody else than Archie knew what was going on.

Archie knew that if somebody found out about his ''secret'', he would be dead. Then he got a flashback. He remebred this chat with Dustin: "Hey man, you are lucky to have Charli as your girlfriend." "Thanks." "But you know, I found out there is someone else that she loves so much, that she decided to give you the axe." "Charli? Nah. She was always loyal to everyone. But anyway, how do you know?" "I saw her yesterday at 5 :06 pm at school kissing with Hunter behind the lockers. I swear man. And you know I'm your best friend." "I don't know what to belive... I better ask her." "Shes not in town." "Huh?" "She said she's on a road trip. Oh well, bye man..."

It was 3 am in the morning. Charli was in the bed. But outside, Dustin arrives in a red Chevy. He was here to ask Charli something. He enters the house slowly and carefully. "Charli? Charli where are you?" Dustin yelled. Then Archie came downstairs. "Well well well, what do we have here? Is it Dustin Thompson?" "Where's Charli?" Dustin said. "Well let's say she... is alright..." "I must talk to her now!" "I'm arfraid you can't.." Then Dustin pushes Archie and runs upstairs into Charli's room. She was almost dead, lying in her huge and black bed. "Charli! Wake up! Please!" Dustin shouted. "Please..." Then he turned and looked over Archie. "YOU." "Yeah, me." "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?" "Oh, nothing. Mabye a little poison. Mabye." "You poisoned Charli? How could you?!?!?!?!?" "I have a natural talent.... " . The next moment Archie was fading away in the scary fog behind...

"Charli! Wake up! Please! Don't die! Do it for me! I know that inside you still live! Please!" He had no hope. But indeed, Charli was still alive but her heart wasn't beating. Dustin was standing there, barely breathing. The creepy silence of the night made every second even more stressing. 

Then a pale voice says: "I'm sorry, Charli..."