Authors note.

Hey guys,

Well it's been a while and I just wanted to update all of you on what's going on. So first off I'd like to say that it's been a very rough few weeks. I'm still not 100% okay. I don't think I'll ever be if I'm honest, but we'll see. There will still be times when my story updates won't be as frequent as I'd like but just bare with me please. Because right writing is still a little difficult especially on my sad days.  Now that that's out of the way about the stories. As of right now I am currently editing the next chapter for harlette and working on the next one for Emily. Given how it's going Emily's chapter might be released first unless harlette quits giving me troubles. Now I did start writing a new story that's still in the works and I'm co-writing a story with another user on here Named belunalovely. She is a very good friend of mine and the inspiration behind Pea for harlette. the story is called hidden secrets and it'll be over on her page so go check her out and I'll let you guys know when that first chapter gets published. I really appreciate your patience while I've been trying to deal with all this. I know she would never want me to stop doing what I love and I promised you guys I wouldn't abandon my stories. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to leave them all on this update or message me and I will try my best to answer. And lastly I may post something a little later on as a tribute to my dear friend. I'm not sure yet. Just depends on how I feel. I love you guys.

Sincerely,
Scarlettesgirl