Chapter 19- mikuni and Ayana

" okay and what about me?~ " She paused for a moment, " ... Me...". Everyone stood there in shocked, ' why would she say that!!! '

" mmm...~ interesting...u keep me in surprised Ayana~... okay it's a deal. Meet me in front of our hotel only u come alone, I will be waiting~... and don't break or lose the phone higan said its antique..." He continued. " shut up!!" Both of them hang up.

She look up, and she could feel shocked, and angry. " um... guys...??"

" why u said that for Ayana!" Misono yelled at her, she look at him " he's right big sis Ayana its to dangerous...." " tetsu is right Ayana it is what if-..." mahiru was cut off, by her outburst. " look mahiru we need to get them back and we got a head because before a couple days ago we didn't know we do!! And it's perfect to finish him off and rescue licht and lawless!!!" She look at the group as they were surprised, but one problem.

" ... but I need to figure out how to fix kuro..." She pointed out. " she is right about that... we should head back to tetsus place before anymore attacks and discuss about what we r gonna do..." mahiru told them. As they walked towards the place to talk with the rest.

As she started walking her mind said something.' It's ur fault... '
-----
Tsubakis hotel room
As Tsubaki ended the call him and his subclasses were surprised.

" Tsubakkyun... what r we gonna do should we follow them? " belikia replied. " this is gonna be a problem..." Otogiri added. Tsubaki was seating thinking in thought. As to the others were silent. But sakuya was worried not just for his friends but for Ayana, he doesn't want to see the girl he cared for to get hurt. " looks like we have to wait..."

Everyone gasps. " but master what about the greed pair ... "

" don't worry my goal is still the same but also..." " ??" Everyone look at him especially sakuya.

" ... to find out more of Ayana there's something about her that I can't put my finger on..."

----
Everyone made it back, Ayana saw the mother and world end. Misono told them about what happened.

" w-what?!?!? Big brother sloth/ Sleepy ash is trapped in that black ball?!" Mother and world end ask them as they nod they heads. As they saw Ayana staring at the black ball that was on the table. " um... I can be alone for a minute..." they nodded and give her a minute, and told her that they will be in a another room to discuss about the plan.

She just sat there in silence. Thinking.

" I'm sorry, it's all my fault... if I should of have listen to u this wouldn't been happening... I was selfish for not listening, ... I'm sorry kuro, ... I'm the worst eve..." tears started to come out, " I wish u were here... to help me... I-I can't do this without u... I have more to tell u-u ...k-kuro!!" Silence until she heard a familiar voice that has lazy tone. " ... such a pain... can u keep ur voice down Ayana..."

She stop crying and heard a voice, she look more closely to the ball and saw a chibi kuro in the ball "k-kuro!!! Ur alive!!!" " ouch. What did I say... to troublesome..." she apologized to him as she told him what happened and kuro explained to her that he can't get out. As she was talking to him she heard footsteps coming in.

" Ayana r u okay and who r u talking to?" Mahiru ask her and she said to kuro. Everyone look at her as if she was crazy but she told them what happened. As the Eve's look closer to the ball but nothin. " so u r saying is that u saw him in the ball.." Misono ask her she nodded.

" she is right tho I can see him..." Lily replied, " u can!!" The Eve's were in shocked. All the Servamps nodded, " yes we can... It's hard to point out why tho..." world end replied. " but anyways we need to get Sleepy ash out any ideas?" Hugh adds when everyone was thinking they heard a knock. And went to the door since the Eve's left their Servamps.

" hey can u stop that gluttony... it's such a pain..." Kuro told world end to stop the poking. " sorry sleepy ash it's just that weird that ur in a ball... " " and how did this happen" the mother adds, which made the three Servamps curious. Kuro look at her and his siblings. Then he fill them in on what happened. " oh ok so that's why... " Kuro titled his head by what the mother said. "We believe it's ur bond with her... the Servamp and eve." " is that so? " Kuro replied, as Hugh lily world end and the mother nodded.

Then they heard the door open and saw the Eve's with Kranz.
----
Misono and the group told Kranz about what happened.

" I'm sorry I couldn't save licht back there it's my fault..." Kranz and mahiru look at her. " it's not ur fault Ayana... we will bring them back.." She nodded.

Few minutes later...

Everyone got in a circle to discuss how to defeat Tsubaki.... But first they have to fix kuro. ' how am I going to bring kuro back. How... !!!' She got an idea. " um... " " r u okay big sis Ayana ..." tetsu questioned her, as everyone look at her in concern.

She hummed in response, " ya I wondering if mikuni can help us..."

Everyone shot eyes open," mikuni!, why Ayana.." Misono as her, to why would she go to him for help. " because Misono one he might have an idea and second I can't go powerless without kuro, I need something to fight with. " ' I can still use my powers but how am I going to use them....they're going to found out sooner or later...' She thought about it while looking at Misono. " she does have a point Misono, she can't go in without nothin while Tsubaki is waiting for her." Mahiru pointed out.

"Please Misono." She beg. He look at her and to lily who smile warmly. " ok fine be carful even tho I don't forgive my brother all the way.... Just be careful." He told her as she got up and hug him. " thank u Misono..." he blushed a lil by her outburst. Then she go up and head to the door. " meet me halfway to the hotel I should be done by then...good luck.." She waved to the group. As they waved back.

' how does she know about mikuni?... and does she about what happened between us?' Misono thought.

-------
Coming up next: Chapter 19- mikuni and Ayana pt2