•One•

Serenity (Star) 😞

Teo: oh my gosh mom I love this new house!

We all looked around in amusement. I went to a bay window and looked out of it.

Mom: what are you doing serenity!

She led me away from the window.

Mom: that window doesn't have curtains on it yet! What if somebody saw you?

Serenity: but mommy! I thought now that we were in our own house and we have no neighbors and top security that I would be able to do that!

Mom: no! We still can't risk it

I sighed and stomped up the stairs to look around some more. So, I am serenity. I'm fifteen years old, but I'm not a normal fifteen year old. Before I was even born, my mom and dad got into a big argument.

My mom ended up leaving my dad and I guess he was heart broken and asked her back out. But by then my mom had already gotten back with Ayo and Teo's dad and had my little sister Sylver.

My dad got mad because she had another child and became addicted to drugs. Since then he's been trying to find our family but he hasn't been able to since I  was five and he kidnapped me and locked me in a basement.

Since then my mom has kept me hidden and I barely get to go outside. The only thing in my life I get to pick is the name I use for the rare occasions I do get to go out, Star.

Yup, that's right I want to be a star. And no not the one in the sky, I wanna be a performer, I wanna be just like Ayo and Teo but no one know because even if I told them it wouldn't matter because I can't go anywhere.

So every day I watch them live the life I wanna live. Do what I wish I could do. But for now, I'm just Sideline Watching.