11. E!NEWS

DANIEL SEAVEY'S NEW GIRLFRIEND? READ ALL ABOUT IT!
by RILEY TURNER | Fri., Jan. 25, 2019 10:47am

Daniel Seavey of the band Why Don't We seems to have a new girlfriend, or so we think.

Avrey Parker is a YouTube star and an Instagram model. She frequently posts professional pictures and often selfies on her main Instagram ( @avreypark ) as well as on her finsta ( @parkinglot ).

Daniel and Avrey started commenting on each other's posts about two weeks ago and Avrey has already flown out to LA to meet him.

Avrey posted a picture on her Instagram of Daniel smiling with the caption, "he picked us up from the airport :)".

Shortly after, one of Avrey's best friend, Zoe Rush, posted a cute, Tumblr worthy pic, of what we think is Daniel and Avrey holding hands. She posted it with the caption, "why am i the third wheel". Avrey and Daniel both commented shortly after scolding her for posting the pic. Even Jonah Marais, another band member, commented and told her to delete the post. ( She told him no. ) Click here to see it!

Fans have started to ship the two teens together with the hashtags #davrey trending on Twitter and Instagram.

What do you think about #Davrey? We're here for it, honestly! Tell u what you think on our Twitter
( @enews )! We'll keep you updated on what's happening!

RELATED..!

WHY 'COME TO BRAZIL' BY WHY DON'T WE IS THE BEST SONG OF, LIKE, EVER.

ARE TATUM DAHL AND JONAH MARIS STILL TOGETHER?

YOUTUBE STAR HANNAH MELOCHE UNDER FIRE FOR LEAKED VIDEO