DracoxLuna

Luna Lovegood skipped happily down the hallway, looking at all the walls of the school. She laughed to herself as she could hear some of the conversations about schoolwork. She kept skipping happily twords the Library, before slamming into something hard. She stumbled back and fell on her arse. When she looked up she saw blonde hair and smiled inwardly. "Hello Draco." He looked at her with hated before turning his back on her swiftly. "Watch where you're going Looney." He walked off, his robes billowing behind him. Luna sat on the ground watching him silently. "How odd."

TIME SKIP
Luna walked through the halls after supper that night, shoes off and her charm dangling from her fingers. She had lost the string earlier today and had to find it before everyone went trampling around the halls. She walked around looking at the ground. Before she knew it she had found her way to the dungeons. She could hear a noise from behind the door. She stood there debating if she should go in or not. She was a Ravenclaw so she could figure out the password. She did it with the Hufflepuff common room. She smiled to herself as she remembered their sweet password. She crept closer to the door trying to avoid waking the tall skinny man in the picture frame. The door was slightly ajar. She stuck her head in and saw a blonde boy sitting in one of the chairs, his back towards her. She could hear him groan. She stepped closer and stepped on a creaky board. The boy shot up and ran up the stairs. Luna watched him and cautiously followed him up the stairs. "Hello?" She peered into the dormitories seeing no one she turned to leave, and was caught by surprise by a hand wrapping around her neck. "What are you doing in here Looney?" She heard Draco's voice whisper in her ear, sending chills down her spine and a weird feeling in her pants. His grip got firmer as she tried to speak. "Dra..co..." Draco spun her around, his hand still on her neck. She looked down and saw his dick hanging out of his pants. Her eyes widened and she tried crossing her legs to prevent her from feeling so weird. She could see Draco smirk out of the corner of her eye. He let go of her neck but snatched her wand from her back pocket, then used it to lock the doors and bind up Luna. She was in shock. "Draco what in Merlin's name do you think you are doing?" She watched as Draco lifted her off the floor by the ropes and set her down on one of the beds. She looked down and she was face to face with his dick. "You wanted to follow me Looney, well here is your punishment." She felt her heart beat against her chest as she watched his hand start stroking himself. His eyes were on her the entire time. His moans became louder before he took her face in his hands and squished her mouth open. She looked astonished as he shoved himself into her mouth. She couldn't quite grasp what she was feeling. Nothing like this had ever happened before, noone looked at her like this. Looking at his closed eyes she began to think, "should I go along with this? Or should I make him stop, I'm enjoying it, I think." Warily she started bobbing her head with the rythm of his thrusts. Draco opened his mouth in a slight oh. "Luna, are you sure?" She nodded slightly. Taking himself out of her mouth he lent down to kiss her. Their lips crashed together in a moment of passion. He reached for his wand, silently unbinding the ropes around her. She smiled sweetly at draco through their kiss. Once she was completely free she reached up for his hair, taking her hands through. His hair was surprisingly soft, she wondered what potion he used to keep it so soft but so in place. Draco watched her with anticipation, his hand wrapping around her waist and slightly grasping her arse. A small gasp released from her mouth, draco took this opportunity to kiss her deeply again. Thoughts of his hair melted away as he pushed her up against a wall using his body. She moaned, feeling his erection against her body. He grasped her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her small breasts in a small pink lace bralette. Feeling his hand slipping up under her bralette she was shocked to find she quite liked the feeling of his his skin against hers. He raised her arms above her head pinning them to the wall. The air grew hot as their bodies pressed together, and suddenly it stopped.
Luna shot up out of her sleep, panting. She looked around at the room full of sleeping ravenclaws. 'It was all a dream' she thought to herself. She slid her hand down her stomach to her underwear which was soaked with com. She had been having these dreams about draco for weeks now. All that crossed her mind was why. And why it hadn't actually happened yet. She sighed as she slipped back under the covers, drifting back to sleep.
Dracos eyes fluttered open. His spell had worked yet again. For a ravenclaw, Luna was still stupidly unaware. He had wanted Luna for so long but knew he couldn't have her unless she was willing. So he had put these dreams in her mind for weeks, wishing and hoping it would help to nudge her to him. Although not talking to her during school hours probably didn't help. He decided he would try at least talking to her today. His feet hit the cold stone floor as the sound of the other boys started waking.
Luna was skipping though the halls when suddenly, through the crowd of students she saw familiar blonde hair. She decided she would finally make it happen. Slowing to a stop she watched as the blonde hair slipped unnoticed through the crowd to a classroom. She gathered her cou6and slipped in after him. Her back was turned to draco as she entered. "Luna?" He had never called her that before. It was always looney. Clearing those thoughts from her mind she spun around her face coming inches away from his. What she thought was a classroom was actually a very small closet containing only an empty shelf. "Draco, I um.. I wanted to talk to you," She said as a blush stretched across her face. He smiled, "Well?" Embarrassed she quickly reached her face up to his and pecked his lips. Draco was stunned for a second, she was afraid of what he might do to her. Terrified of a puking slug hex she reached for the doorknob. He reached for he hand pulling it back. Then swiftly, he pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. Their lips melted together like honey in warm tea. Bodies felt the same, luna practically melted into draco as the kiss deepened. Her hands reached for his hair, which felt exactly like it had in the dreams, soft like cotton. Draco, with the limited room in the closet, lifted Luna to the self, kissing her still. When she was successfully placed, he grabbed his wand from his back pocket and flicked it, Luna guessed it was a door locking spell but when she quickly moaned in pleasure, she questioned her thinking. Draco smiled evily. "What is it darling?" "Uh mmmm... Dracooo." That was all he needed to start kissing her again. His hand slid down from her back, hoving over every inch of her back and thighs, before stopping right above the start of her trousers. The look in her eyes was practically begging. He sat his wand down and bent down. Watching her the whole time he pulled down her skirt, then slowly her trousers. Her panties were a thin black piece of lace, which was drenched already. He slipped his finger inside her panties, still maintaining eye contact. Luna gasped as she felt his cool finger slip inside her. It felt better than anything she had ever felt before. He mouth pursed into an o shape, before a soft glow moan slipped out. Draco grinned and pulled it out, before insert slowly two fingers. Again Lunas face lit up with redness. He continued pushing in and out a couple of times before adding another, this time hitting her g-spot. Luna gasped. "Uh." She closed her eyes, she had fingered herself before but never this well. What was he hitting? It felt amazing. She threw her head back as Draco took his fingers into a come here motion hitting a very sensitive spot inside her. She moaned loudly. Draco being quite pleased that he had found her spot that fast  smiled wider and made the motion faster and faster until he could feel her getting tighter around his fingers. He pulled them out, and ripped her panties off, and stuck his face between her thighs. He flicked his tongue all around her clit, before bringing a finger up to help. With three fingers inside of her and his mouth flicking and sucking her clit, it was too much. Luna gasped Dracos hair and pushed him deeper before moaning, "FUCK DRACOOOO." She came Draco never letting the stimulation stop. She shuddered as he licked all of her juices up from her pussy. She looked at draco as he came up and kissed her. He eyes shut as she felt his huge bulge under his trousers. "Did.. did that turn you on?" She asked, very surprised. He let out a soft laugh and said nothing. Instead he pulled down his pants, and watched luna as she scavenged his body. He slowly slid up to her, his dick barely touching her pussy. She whimpered and he took that as a sign and began slowly inserting himself deep into her. It was painful, but it felt amazing, she thought to her self. She reached her face up to his and kissed him as he pounded into her, faster and faster with each thrust. Soon they were both close again. She let out a loud moan as draco bit her lip and held her close as he came. "Can we do this again sometime Loony?" She giggled and shook her head yes.
THE END
Hey guys I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long. Lot of stuff goes on. And I've had horrible writers block but anyway I'm back fo at least a little while so enjoy it while it lasts lol. Love you guys!