My Story

My name is Glitzy, I'm 14. School is alright if my dad didn't care about my education I probably wouldn't have gone to school if it weren't for my dad. Being a in 8th grade isn't that horrible. And today is my first day of 8th grade, well not exactly my first day of 8th grade first day of my new school I'm very used to moving to new schools.

   Glitzy: " Going to school! "

   Dad: " Okay be safe. "

    * The door shuts*

I felt nervous about my new school. I also don't make friends as easliy as others, and I'm very shy when it comes to talking to other people. I walked up to the conor and the was my school there it was " Green Border Of Education " to me the name of the school sounded a little ro cheesy to me. I missed my bestie Milly we been friends for two years and now we moved she lives in Texas and I live in New York City. We were miles away from each other.

   I walked into the school it was huge, the biggest school I've ever seen. I looked for office to get my schedule to new what my classes were and locker. Their it was the office I walked right straight in to get my schedule.

   Glitzy: " Excuse my can I get my schedule, I'm new here. "

    * Keyborad clicking sounds *

    Secretary: " What your name sweetheart? "

    Glitzy: " Glitzy Reyez. "

    * Keyborad clicking sounds *

      Secretary: " Okay, their you are sweetie! "

      Glitzy: " Thank you for your help "

My schedule looked very similar to my old one. I went to my locker and I had finally found it. They were a lot bigger than the one's at my old school.