Pancakes

Your POV

          I woke up to the smell of pancakes and went downstairs to see were the smell was coming from, and I saw Kody making pancakes.....why is he up so early and I didn't know he could cook! "Kody?"
Kody turned around and saw me and said "oh...morning Y/n" "I didn't know you-" before I could finish my sentence I heard people running down the stairs "KODY ARE YOU MAKING PANCAKES?!?!?" In the process of trying to not get trampled.....I kinda tripped and hit my face on the table and got a bloody nose.... "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" Lumine yelled as he ran up to me. "Y-yeah...I'm fine just a little blood" I  got a tissue from the box thing and held it up to my nose. Kody put the last pancake on the plate and turned off the stove. Right before I was going to get trampled AGAIN. You got a wooden spoon from the cabinet and jumped in front of them to block their way from getting a pancake.When you weren't looking Lumine got past you and got a few pancakes before running to the table and told you to get syrup and a plate, when you got to the table you saw they were shoveling each other to get pancakes. Kody brought his own plate and sat down with us,you tasted the pancake and it tasted like heaven."Kody! You need to show me how to make pancakes this delicious!" You were eating the pancakes so fast you didn't even notice Kody blushing,but it left as quick as it came.You learned about Kodys love for baking and thought it was adorable. You started asking him to teach you how to cook this well,he said he'll show you how to make them soon.After you were done eating,you got ready for the day. You wore the button up Aiden gave you along with the vest thing to match Lumine.You guys didn't really do much,so you asked if you could go on a walk.You then stepped outside and walked around the woods thing they have by their house. Then you got lost, to make that even better it started to rain."Did I pass here already?..... what about that way!. You started to get cold,you sat against a tree to think about your next move and eventually fell asleep.

            A/n

I'm sorry for dying for like a few months, but I'm back from the dead finally.I've been busy and haven't had any inspiration lately....
Again if you have any request please tell me......

So yeah!