Chapter 1

A/n before I start I have to ask can someone explain to me the picture with yang and the Belladonna family

(Shima p.o.v)

I don' know how I got here but I do know one thing and that is no one will love me. No matter how much I love them. My love will always go unspoken and I don't want to be used again. That bitch deserved what she had coming to her. Not only did she cheat on me, she told the school about my condition. I was bullied every day after and when I found out she killed herself I just laughed. You can call me cold hearted or even a monster, I will always laugh at death because I can't die. I have no idea why or even how but all I know is if I fall in love ever again I'd be insane. Now you must be wondering what am I talking about well right now I'm strapped to a chair with a black haired girl hitting me. Now I know what your thinking and no I'm not aroused by her outfit mainly because I'm being raped by some chick I don't even know. Yes I'm being raped and the wort part about it is there is a group of people here to 'help me'. One had crimson red hair, another had raven black hair, and a white haired as well as a blonde girl. Why did they have to be girls!? Of course I didn't mind it's just I'm naked with my member fully erect and I can't hide it. Can this day get any worse then it already is? Well I spoke too soon and was stabbed in the chest by the sword that my captor was holding.

To be continued.....

I hoped you enjoy this chapter and don't forget get to vote as well as follow me! 

-Love Dv.a