Prologue

J. Flaaaaaaaa

The little child first stood up, falling down every once in a while. And before she took her first step forward, she ran. She ran all the way to the other side, but before her mother could grab her, she collasped...not forward, but rather, backwards. Onto the hard floor of their cottage. But for a strange reason, she did not cry nor show any sign of pain. She just began to laugh that adorable baby laugh.

Her mother smiled. "That is why I named you Serili Tsuyo Kazoku, not Tataki Yowai Kazoku. Because you are not weak, now are you?"

The little girl, Serili, continued giggling, shaking her head.

When she turned 11, she hit Marilee hit Brittley Moorsen. "I only did it because she told me to!" Was her excuse. And it was true. Brittley Moorsen was a bully, and she had dared Serili to hit her...and she did. But why was she so angry? She was only doing as told...as always.

When she was 16, she got into trouble with some beer. It was a bash they threw for her friend, Temari, and she had told Serili to drink some. And so she did. "I only did it because Temari-san told me to." She said, in a calm voice.

When she was old enough, she moved out. Not because she wanted to, but because her parents told her to live her whole life for once, and to go out into the world. Who knew, becoming one of Renisans' most wanted assassins would be how she did it...

D. Haaaaaaaa