An Year Later

Mark POV

I has being an year since she died Amy has being doing well . Today is her birthday and my late wife first year died. For me i have being doing well each day better than the last.Mostly i go to club and live life while emy stays with my sister. Each day she grows and her looks take over she looks exactly lime her. Beth was washing amy as i looked over my hang over shit were are asprine. While i was looking for then amy came down with beth wearing a beautiful dress. Tiday i was taking her to THE WORLD OF ENCHANTMENTS  were she will get to meet all the disney princess it like disney world but more private per hour is lik buying a new cadilac 2008 model that $20000. My love for her is to much if it was anyone else i would tell them to fuck themselfs. She is my angel the only peice that help me remeber that she isn't relly forgoten that peices of her still remain. She left me with the most beautiful baby. She is so smart that she has already being potty train lear some few wird and can walk just in am year. Without beth i can't imagine were i would be she raised ber when i was out there dranking my pain away beinging the parent that i wasn't. Today it was father daughter day. We took lots of picture with the princess by the end of the day she was sound asleep i wish she had her mother with her. I went to look for the necklace and letter she gave mw this thing made me more conected to her 3 more year untill i can give then to her. The next thing i know their is something wet on my checks . I remeber the day we got marreid it seems like yestarday when we went to  green land to see the northern lights it was the most magnifecent day of my life . Way is of life are complicate my love is gone in i have a daughter to take care of i qant to be the beat father to her no hoes or prostitutes no more no going to clubs and bo girlfriend it will be me and my most amazing and wonderful daughter a man could ask for me and her against the world.