15.

I skipped soooo now faith is in labour and I moved Tayanna birthday to two months after thee baby is born!
😊😊👌👌

Faith .

If someone's told me I was gonna get prego I would have laugh in their face,but I couldn't cause no told me I was gonna get prego for Lucas coly.

But they are my family now and I'm happy !.

~~~~~~~~
I was holding my daughter with Tayanna, Lucas, Lucas mom,my mom and dad,Lucas dad,sister ,my three sisters, my grandma and grandpa  Aisha and her boyfriend .family all of my family.

"So what's her name?" Aisha ask ,everyone nod.

"We each pick four names two middle names two first name cause we weren't sure" Lucas said.

"Tell us them" his mom said ,Lisa .

"Well,my first name are: Tatiann and Mickalya ,while the middle names :Rose and Neavh!" He said smiling the whole time he was talking.

They turn to me and I sigh ,here goes nothing.
"Heaven and Shanatey for first name while middle names are:Tianna   and Brooklyn" I said.

"Well now the names won't go to waste" Lucas sister said making everyone laugh.
I look to see Tayanna by my father crying.

I called her over and ask what's wrong.

"You don't lobe  me any more" she said (a/n I will make some mistakes on purpose for when Tayanna and the baby speak)

"Baby I do love you and always will ,but she is your sister don't you love her?" I ask.

"No no no no no no no ,I want my daddy!" She cried so loud the baby woke up ,I hand her to Lucas and pick up Tayanna hugging her "Tayanna, daddy is on a long vacation and won't be coming back, so tell why you don't love them?" I ask.
"Bewause no one will notsie me mamma send thee a way!" She said in her baby voice I sigh biting my lips,my daughter Is here crying ,missing her dad,and she thinks she is not loved.

Lucas gave the baby to my sisters and came over to me sitting on the edge of the bed ,her took Tayanna and spoke "Tayanna ,baby,it gonna be hard  I know so please tell us what to do cupcake, we know you want your daddy,i hate knowing when you cry you sisters are gonna cry because their sister is sad ,when they are older they can play doll and give trouble with you. Baby you special, your are an :sister, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, great granddaughter, friend, neice etc baby we all love you I loved you like my own" he kissed her forehead and she stop cry but kept hugging him.

I grab the baby and ask Tayanna if it is okey to name her and she said "yes make sure it speciawl" and we laugh I look to Lucas and he nod.

"  born May 5,2018 at 8:43 am blah blah -" he stop and look at me

"Her name is heaven Brooklyn  Neavh coly"

I change up a bit cause I like the names!!😖😄
And Neavh is spell heaven back way
Longest chapter ,more coming