Prologue

You know those legends everyone talks about and your just.....who cares!!!!! See in my pack we have this legend that everyone talks and talks about....and me being me I yell at them to shut up! Since I hear this legend almost everyday I'm gonna tell you about it.

The legend is about a young she-wolf. While on her 16th birthday she will phase into bright white wolf with green eyes the first of its kind. She will develop great powers that will make her the most powerful wolf in all of werewolf history! With that great power comes with great danger. Not only are there other power hungry wolfs but also hunters because let's face it she is the only white wolf in history, so that is quite a prize for a hunter. Yet she also needs her mate to help with her growing powers.

So yeah that's the legend 'the chosen one' legend. I don't believe in that legend, I mean look around you have you seen any white wolf I think not.

Little did I know then that I Lillian stubborn Lillian is the chosen one. On my 16th birthday I will phase and I will soon find out.

AHHH I FINISHED THE PROLOGUE!!!! Uhhh I procrastinate a lot so...sorry....I guess. Next chapter will write in Lillian's POV (point of view) like I did on the prologue but next will actually start the book...YAY!!! It will also be longer than the prologue,I just wrote this part so you get the idea of the chose one is and what it means. Lillian's picture on the side👉👉👉👉

~Maya✌️