.01

"I may cry, be hurt but I will go on and be what I am meant to be at the end, happy." Parth

_

"Em I can't continue with this, we've been hooking up since September, now its June, we went on a date, and yet it still doesn't even seem like he actually likes me" I say frustrated.

"You deserve so much better than him"

"I just don't get it, I've known him since the second grade, I was freaking seven! And now it's about to be my senior year in highschool and he still doesn't seem to care about me as more than a friend."

Emma looks at me once again, "One day there will be a guy that falls for you from the very first day you meet, he will love and appreciate you from the start and he will never make you doubt yourself or doubt how much he cares, he will fall for your beauty inside and out. Justin is dumb, you'll meet someone new that makes you forget all about him."

I nodded in agreement, and as she changed the subject to how excited she is for summer to start and school to be over my thoughts drifted off to the history between Justin and I. It's not that I'm heart broken or anything over him, I used to be, back in the end of eighth grade when he said he didn't like me and I found out he was talking to someone else. Now I just an confused as to why even after all of these years he has showed no interest other than lust toward me.

There were days in which I thought that maybe, maybe I saw a little spark in his eyes, a little wave of emotions after we pulled away from kissing.

But just like Emma said, I'll find a guy, a guy that won't make me wonder for years whether or not he's into me or not, a guy that will treat me the way I know I should from the start.

I'm about to be a senior, I don't even need to be focusing on guys anyways, I should just enjoy myself for now.

Emma and I continued to talk about our hopes for this summer, the weather is finally nice out.

"Let's go out this summer!" she exclaimed, "hell yeah! We can go to pools, to the park, watch movies, get ice cream, it'll be fun."

Just as I got off FaceTime my mom walked into my room.

"Chloe did you take out what you're going to wear for tomorrow?"

"Yeah I did, are we doing anything after church tomorrow?" I asked, getting up from bed to show her my white pants and striped dress shirt.

"Bueno, Mariel and me are going to Wanda's house for the afternoon for our Bible Group, and I think the girls are going too" with my back toward her I rolled my eyes, her and my sister have been going there for the last few Sundays, and I don't mind it because they are enjoying themselves, but if they are both going tomorrow with my nieces than chances are I'm going to have to go too.

"Okay, I'll talk to Mariel and see what she's going to do"

Almost on cue just as I finished that sentence, my niece, Anabel walked into my room excited, "Chloe guess what!"

"Chicken butt?" I said and chuckled, "what? No, we are going to Daniella's house tomorrow and we are going to swim in her pool!" she jumped up and down.

"Woww sounds so fun Ana," I said plopping back down on the bed, scrolling through the channels and finally settling for watching Friends.

"Are you coming with us? It will be fun" she asked while also getting onto my bed, as she did this her younger sister Isabel walked in, "Chlo take your bathing suit out we are going to Daniella's house tomorrow!"

"Guys I don't know if I'm going too, it seems boring"

And as if I cursed at them or something they both gasped.