8

Zachs POV

Life here has been great besides some of the rules.
I have a list.

1. Always call them Daddy no matter what.

2. No cursing at all. Makes me unattractive.

3. Always wear girl clothes. Even if go to town.
(Which I have no problem with)

4. Do whatever they say.

I was sitting on the couch in the game room playing FIFA. When i heard Jonah get home. I paused the game and ran to the door. Jumping in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He chuckeld and carried me to the living room. We sat down on the couch with me in his lap.

"Wheres Corbyn?"he asked.

"He said he didn't feel good. So he decided to take a nap."

"And you didn't take one with? You never skip an opportunity for cuddles."

I giggled and said "I asked him if he wanted me to come with and he said no,that I could play video games instead. Do you think he is mad at me?"

He shook his head nk and kissed my cheek." I don't think he could ever be mad at you.  I'm going to go check on him, why don't you go pick out a movie that we can watch and cuddle to." I nodded, jumped off his lap and before I started walking to the living room he slapped my butt, causing me to let out a squeak.

"Aww. That was adorable."

I blushed and went to go pick out a movie.

Jonahs POV

I walked up stairs to the room we all share. I opened the door.

"Bean?" I asked.

I heard sniffling coming from the bathroom. I went to the door and opened it. I saw Corbyn sitting on the floor with his knees tucked into his chest crying.

I went over to him and pulled him to my chest.

"Whats wrong baby?"
He pointed to something on the counter. I reached for it. It was a pregnancy test.....that read positive.

How? I hugged him some more. "Its fine baby we'll get through this. All three of us. We'll figure it all out tomorrow. How about we go watch a movie?"

He nodded and I helped him get off the floor.

"Also. Zach thinks your mad at him because you didn't want cuddles."

And with me saying that he took off running. I just laughed. Him and Zach have a special bond. I got downstairs and I coukd hear Corbyn sayong sorry over and over again with Zach giggling its ok. I went to where they were and saw Corbyn planting kisses all over his face. I laughed and satvon the couch. They finally settled down and we started the movie. Corbyn was cuddled uo to my side and Zach layed his head on Corbyn lap and legs on mine while Corbyn played with Zachs hair. I smiled knowing both if my babies are with me.