Whiskey And Ice (Preview)

A Preview Of What's In Store!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both looked at each other, both of their gazes getting deeper and deeper. The question sent the air tense, as it hung in the air. "Well." his deep, rich voice, now sounded so much more vulnerable at the moment. It was like he was lost and on the brink of crying. He couldn't find his way back and was scared. He was waiting to found by someone.

By her.

Her gaze then went down to her now sweaty palms. She never thought it would go so far. Nor did she ever think it would hurt so much. She swallowed down a big gulp and took a deep breath. She couldn't wrap her head around it, but this was really it. The end.

She took the pistol in her right hand, on her temple, and the drink in the left hand. Before she started the countdown, she looked into the drink for the first time that night. The brown liquid stared right back at her, the cubes floating around along with the small, round, white pill. Minus the pill, this drink was what started it all.

The friendship, the trust, the lies, the worry, and especially the heartbreak.

It was the one and only,

Whiskey And Ice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short But Sweet :) Mind Telling Me What You Think?

Book Begins: November 28th, 2014

Editor/Edited By: @learningtolove

<3