The Journey Begins

Priya and her family has finally shifted back to Mumbai after 15 Years now .they have their home calling them since long .Priya is also an MBA student and helps her father with business a lot .her younger brother Karthik studies in 12th standard and youngest sister Ayesha in 9th standard .they r a very happy n peace loving family .to search happiness in small little things is a boon to Priya .on the other hand Ram Is Also a last Year MBA student he helps his dad in his business but not much involved yet. He has two brother and two sons .eldest one is Ishika .she is very kind hearted and very good by nature. She studies in 12th .Siddhant is in 10th Natasha is adopted. she is in 10th standard .
She's very bubbly yet impulsive. She is in He is very stylish ,Casanova in his college .he is d charmer and dream of every girl to make him their boyfriend but he is also not ready simple to handle .he he been in flings a lot many times but never found a girl which would fit into his heart .

Finally Sharma family arrives Mumbai airport received with Love by Amaranth Kapoor himself and his beloved wife Krishna Kapoor . Priya comes forward and with respect touches their feet and take blessings .
Amarnath ji : OMG sudhiiiirrrr after so long time we r meeting .....OMG
Sudhir ji : yes manna .I am so happy to be back with u all . BTW how r ur kids .I hope they r fine. I haven't seen them since Years .
Amarnath ji : BTW Priya has grown up so much .she is looking so elegant and beautiful .
Priya : thank you so much auncle
Amaranth ji : your welcome beta !and may god bless u always with happiness .

After few days they settle down in Mumbai .Priya is off to her college First day and Sudhir Ji is off to his office .

Ram is a last year student of MBA .he studies in d same college where Priya has taken admission .Ram is siting with his friends with bikes and chit chatting like other senior students .Vikram is his bestest friend of all his girl friend Neha .with other gang of boys and girls .

Rohan : hey ram ! What u think iss saal kitni gfs pategi .
Ram : don't know let's see maybe 10 or 11 😂😂😂😂
Hiren : no yaar Ram u have to break ur record this year last year it was 12
Ram : OK then for u I'll break this record .anyways I m a charmer of the college .I will get any girl I want u see 😂😂😂
(The whole group laugh)
Ram : Okay then the very next girl who enters this gate would be my next target okhay !!!
Other boys : okay then let's see whose gonna enter gang soon 😂😂😂

There she enters long black hair .eyes lined so beautifully. Earings which r dancing and lips so soft like rose petals .white top and blue denim .she is simple ,subtle yet very elegant .

Ram has gone head over heels looking at her .all d boys r flattered and wish if she was theirs .but none the less Ram steps forward to go and talk to her .but before he reaches she started talking to a girl n left .

Finally Ram and Priya meet in d canteen during d break .Ram look at her n give a smile n Priya too .they have an eye lock for a sec and disturbed by Priya's friend. She is Shruti .her childhood friend .they were in contact always .her father is a garment manufacturer and she is very ambitious in life .they hug tightly to each other as they meet after several Years now .they had again met in between when Shruti accompanied her dad to a tour to Delhi .they had an amazing time there .Ram is lost in her thoughts and Priya is busy thinking about her lectures ,study and business .they are completely different mindset people yet there is something common in them which they r unaware off .

On the other hand Mr.Sudhir Sharma and Mr.Amaranth Kapoor meet .they join hands to a deal of joining their business together .there is still a lot more to go .

So finally I know it's short right now but hopefully will give longer ones soon n be active for some days
Hope you all enjoy this one .do give me reviews n if want do vote too