-Prolouge-

Baekhyun legs were formed into an X as he read his book on the white fluffy couch. His roommate who sat across from, Chanyeol was currently clasping his hands tightly, so he could prevent himself from pulling the small puppy looking boy into his arms or ruffling his hair or even cupping his hands around his cheeks—even though this was all the things he wanted to do to him. He hadn't realized but he must have dazed out because he jumped when Baekhyun spoke.

"Are you okay? Yeol?"

Baekhyun gave him a concerned look his dark brown orbs reflect the soft moonlight that fell through the window. Everything about him his puppy dog eyes, and his small nose and mostly his thin pink lips that made Chanyeol's heart race as he licked them. Every word slipped out Chanyeol's ear beside the way Baekhyun called him Yeol.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Chanyeol managed to say he paused for a moment before continuing "I'm just tired, did you say something?"

"Um...it's not anything important. You should go get your sleep." Baekhyun waves off, getting off of the couch and making his way to his bed. Chanyeol's does too. Before going to bed he thinks, what is this new feeling?

What do you prefer: ChanBaek or KaiSoo. If prefer KaiSoo my sister is doing a story like this. Check it out and enjoy. KpopViralz