tomorrow

Yazmin

I felt the warm sun on my cheeks followed by a loud sound  I couldn't make out the sound for at lest ten seconds and I realised I was my two best friends. Caleb and Jackson is  yelling In my ear wakeup

Caleb is 17 and Jackson is 17 to but they are a day apart their not twins it is just so  happen that that all three of our mom's had their baby a day apart I I'm older than both of them I was born first out of the three of us an they or very annoying

"wakeup wakeup!! yazmin it's the first day of school and were already twenty minutes late wakeup! "

grr  " If y'all don't leave me alone I will rip all of you apart NOW!"

"Aww baby got her panties in a bunch cause we want leave her alone" I tucked the cover over my head. And glared at them not that they can see me so that I couldn't hear them.

I lade there for three minutes then rolled over to see if they were still there but they weren't so I push myself out of bed and went to my bathroom.

  I took a twenty minute shower. I got out the shower and raped a towel around me and walked to my dressing room.

And picked out some red lacy undergarments and the red matching bra I put them on. I picked out a blue crop top and a high wasted black skirt with a pair of black spring sandals when I was done I walked out and of my room and going down the stairs. Heading for the kitchen.

"Well well sleeping beauty is awake " Jackson said. I gave him a playful growl "Haha very funny and were you my Prince charming "  I said while chasing him around the whole kitchen saying mwa mwa "eww stop yaz I am not your prince charming ok"

"Aww you know you like my kiss jackcypooh" I say giggling.

My wolf says. What if he is your mate or Jackson she say  laughing with excitement. Oh pipe down you he's not owr mate or Jackson I say to her.

"Ok stop you two your going to be late for the first day of school now get" my mom say before shewing us out the door I grab my bag on the way out and swing it over my shoulder.

Caleb open my door for me. "My princess " I give him a little courtesy and say "why thank you my kind sir " getting into the car trying to keep a straight face but failed.

It was a fun ride to school we turned the radio up to the max jamming to our favorites songs. The school was only thirteen minutes away so we listened two four songs.

Caleb pulls into his normal parking space and we all get out together I'm always in the middle of them both we walk in the school heading for our lockers mine is in the middle of the both of the again.

On the way people are running and rushing around some Makeing out by lockers.  We passed them and went to our lockers and I took out what I need and cram the rest back into my locker we had all our classes together except for one.

Music when we got into our first period Mr blacks class before he started the class or before i could get to my seat   he called me up to his deck

" tomorrow is your birthday and I wish you a happy birthday and I hope you find your mate good luck now go have a seat" he say it whispering it.

I gave him an awkward look and said.  "Oh hmm ok thank you Mr black " I said in a weird voice.

walking back to my seat I tripped on one of those rich troublemakers foot. And i feel in this boy's lap doping all my stuff. He was so beautiful his slick silky golden hair strong jawline  you could see his eight pack through his shirt. Ripping muscles. Soft green eyes like green diamonds

"So-sorry I'm so sorry this is embarrassing" I said it like it was slow motion. "Ah it ok" he say helping me up off his lap.

"Do you need help getting all this up"

"Ahh yeah please" I say picking up some papers and raising them in the air.

He picked almost all of it up in two sweeps. " Here you go"
He said in a dreamylike way.

"Thanks every much" I said it like I was in a trans. "I didn't catch your name" he says in a sexy way.

"Yazmin with a y and a z with no e so Y. A. Z. M. I. N sorry I had to spell it out but I hate when people spell it rong"

"Oh it's ok I hate when people spell it rong to my is j-" he didn't even get half way through of what he wad saying when...

"Everyone to they seats please now move it Yazmin and cristenna" she say yes sir and scramble to her seat. I just standed  up and walk to the seat next to Jackson.

School  went by fast and I didn't get nothing out of any of the lessons today I couldn't get the mystery name dude out of my head.  

After school we were walking to Caleb car and the mystery dude come running backwards in front of me. 

Their were a group of people about around seven five guy's and two girls running infont of us about like their getting ready to shift when they get out of site before he came

Caleb yelled watch out dush cause one bumped me and I almost trepped but I cought my balance before I could fall

The mystery dude said to me.

"Jack my name is Jack" then ran off to caught up to them before they shifts.