Happy birthday akashi seijuro X Reader

Akashi X Reader

♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️

-Akashi's Skyscraper apartment-
It was one cold winter evening you were on a date with your absolute boyfriend Akashi seijurou when it started raining snow and all the public transport closed, his house was the closest therefore you agreed to stay the night, Akashi is now laying on your lap facing the Plasma screen TV while changing the channel with the remote in his hand and you are gently stroking his red locks.
"Y/N what were you doing with Tetsuya after school yesterday?" Akashi casually ask with a serious expression on his face, as he looks up to you
"I-I was just helping him with his homework, T-tetsuya is my childhood friend after all, s-so it's only natural for me to help, a-and that guy relies too much on that dumb pencil Midorima gave him." You stated, slightly stuttering due to the intimidation.

||A/N: on one of the episode or OVA's of KnB >can't remember which< kuroko uses a pencil with a hexagon shape the pencil contains random numbers on it, when you roll the pencil it will land on a random answer which could be correct or completely wrong.||

"I see" he looks away and he stands up leaving you on the sofa.
"Sei-kun I'm sorry did I upset you" You trailed behind him and suddenly hugged him.
"Fine I'll forgive you but this time don't defy me or there will be heavy consequences." He turns to face you and you let go of him.
"Hey it's your birthday tomorrow right" you said cheerfully as the both of you sat on the other sofa.
"Yes what about it" he ask
"Let's go on a date again we were kinda disturbed by the snow do you want anything as a present" You said Happily clinging onto his arm.
"Sure and as for my present are you sure I can have anything" he ask
"Yup I'll give you anything you want" with that said you quickly glanced at him and saw a smirk on his face this expression meant danger.
"A-Akashi-kun I think I'll go home now and give you time to think of a present w-well then see you tomorrow" as you were about to get up he grabbed your arm and pulled you back making you fall onto his chest he then reversed your positions making him dominate over you.
"I know exactly what I want" he seductively whispers.
"Really What?" You answered having a bad feeling about his response.
"You!" He responded leaving you speechless.
"Wha-" you were about to question him when he cut off your sentence.
"I want all of you!" Akashi whispers seductively bringing his face closer to you for a sweet kiss then pulling back and lifting you up, carrying you to his room in a bridal style.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want me to continue just say so and I'll continue it as lemon or lime.

Happy birthday to Akashi Seijuro!
December 20th XXX