Chapter 2

Nathalie's POV

Class started akwardly and ended akwardly.

"Girls, please take the boys to the chamber."-teacher

"Ok teacher" -_-

We waited for them to get out but they just stayed still.

"What are you all waiting for?"-Franceine

They gestured to the door which is full of fan girls. We laughed lightheartedly.

"You are not used to it, are you?"- Zaira said and glanced at us like saying 'Famous their face.'

"We usually avoid them."-Peter

"Well you don't need to." Zaira said and grab Peter on the wrist and got him out and on their way to the chamber.

"Wa-wait!"- Peter

Lianna glance at us and the girls except for Aica grinned knowing what to do (Aica knew what we will do but she hates having skinship with boys). We began to grab the boys and headed out. I grabbed Christopher.

And as expected, camera flashes everywhere.

*snap*

*snap* *snap*

"Seriously."-Me

"Are we really that atractive?"-Christoher asked

"Ugh. Really?" - I replied with a bored tone and rolled my eyes.

"Hurry!"- me

We were on our way to the Chamber when I saw the jerk. Tristan.

I have to think fast. Really fast.

I whispered to Christopher, "Hold my waist and pretend we are a couple, understand?"

"Why?" - Christopher

"Just do it before I pulverize you."- Me

Obediently, he held my waist and draw me nearer. The jerk saw us and looked away. Just right for him. We were like that until we passed him. 

We arrived in the Chamber.

"Woah! Those fans are way over their boundaries. I almost got hurt."- Deanne

"I know right. I want to eat!"- Zaira said and headed out for the kitchen.

"Ya! Don't eat my snacks on the fridge!"- I told Zaira.

"De!"- Zaira

I looked at the boys. Their expressions are really insulting because their faces are like questioning with one brow arched up and one brow down. Can I have the permission to crush these boys?

"Girls."- I called the girls and when they looked at me, I pointed the boys.

"Oh no they didn't."- Deanne said.

"They are in deep trouble."- Andrea said

"Deepest trouble."-I said.

When the boys snapped in reality,

"DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE MY DESIGN OR I WILL CRUSH YOU OR BURRY YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!"- Deanne shouted and on the process of pouncing to all of them.