Movie watchers to lovers

*6 months later *
When we got to the movies of course they have to pick a fucking scary ass movie and Grayson got a lot of snacks *half way threw the movie*
Nothing scary has happened yet so I'm fine "oh shit" I yelled jumping up and swinging my whole body onto Ethan "ugh" Ethan groaned that sounded kinda hot so I giggled "what" E says "nothing" I said innocently "dude this has happened to me before she thinks that because you groaned it sounded hot so she's basically horny thinking of you groaning more" gray said tbh he was right so I looked at Ethan and he was blushing and it confused me but idk why but I looked down and he had a boner I'm so glad he's my boy friend "babe r u cold" Ethan said "yeah" I said I wasn't actually cold I was just using it in my plan. He was sitting next to me and me and him shared a blanket, now it was time to mess with him. I put my hand on his thigh and got closer and closer "ooh does someone have a boner still" I whispered seductively,"n-n-no I it-" he said but I shushed him. I put my hand on his boner and rubbed him threw his pants. "Ugh" he groaned a little quieter but gray still heard he looked at us and shook his head then I stopped because I can tell he was gonna be loud. *At the end of the movie*
I have been dating Ethan for a while so my mom allows me to go to Ethan's and his parents let him come to mine so I am going to his tonight I go upstairs to change because basically half of his closet has my stuff, as I took off my clothes I was left in my lace panties and bra all of a sudden I felt someone rap their arms around my waist and felt something go in my butt "uh" I moaned then covered my mouth after I heard what I said then turned around "wow I can make you moan that easily damn" Ethan said "well if your friend wasn't poking me maybe I wouldn't" I said then walked over to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him he kissed back. I can still feel his boner against me so I moved my hand lower and put it down his pants and started messaging him he constantly moaned which made me even more horny than I am already, then we did...you know.