Maybe not a "Black Cat"

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"Shut up!" I screamed, picking up the alarm clock and throwing it.

"Ughh.. I don't want to go to school.." I groaned as I rolled off the bed, laying on the carpet floor.

"Kurooooo" I said, my face still in the carpet.
"Kuro?" I said, getting up.
Silence.
I ran out my bedroom, no sign of the cat. I looked in the hall way and in the bathroom. I walked down the hall, to the living room.
Only hearing the TV on.
'Huh? I don't remember watching TV in the living room..'
As I walked and turned the corner to get into the living room, I saw a man sitting infront of the TV. Eating Ramen and chips.
"W-wha-"  A lump was in my throat, causing me not to speak.
He turns his head with noodles in his mouth. "Who are you?! What are you doing in my house?!" I screamed.
"This is going to be such a pain.." the boy said, turning back to the TV.
I looked around for some type of weapon. I saw my favourite lamp.
'Im so sorry Lamp! Please forgive me!' I though, picking up the lamp, I slowly crept behind the blue haired boy and swung the lamp at his head.
He quickly dodged it a ran to my side.
I jerked my head too face his direction. He jumped again, avoiding my hits.
"Why are you trying to hit me..?" He said, in a bored tone.
"I don't know.. MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR IN MY HOUSE!!" I swung again but fell backwards, I tried to grab anything to keep me up. Which was the curtains. As I fell, I held onto the curtains and opened them, sunlight seeping in.
I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again. Only to be meet by Kuro.
"K-kuro?!" I stumbled over to get where Kuro was.
"Are you ok, Kuro?" I asked.
He covered his eyes with his paws. I looked over to the curtain. "Huh.. I see you don't like the sunlight.." I walked over to the curtains shutting them, this time keeping an eye on Kuro, and trying to look for that man. As I closed the curtains, the little black cat turned into the boy I saw watching TV.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed, running around the room like a maniac.
"Could you calm down?" The boy asked, not eye contact.
I looked down over to the boy, sitting on the floor. I ran over to the curtains.
"I want my kitten back!" I yelled before opening the curtains again, letting the light seep through again.

The boy turned into my black cat.
"W-what the hell?!? What are you?!" I yelled.

"Close the damn curtains. I hate light.." He said curling up into a ball.
"You turn into a cat?! My cat?! Kuro?!" I kept on opening and closing the curtains, seeing him change back and forth.
He sighs. "Whatever you do.. don't say my name while I'm in human form." He said, sighing once again.

"Why?" I asked curiously.
"Because-
I cut him off by closing the curtains and seeing him change into human form.
"So.. I cant call you K-"
"Dont say my name.." He said slowly.
"Why?!" Repeating myself.
"Because then-
I cut him off by saying his name.
"Kuro!" I yelled.
'I want to see what happens!'
As I yelled his name, blue sparks flew out of my wrist and out of Kuro's neck. And soon became a blue light, circling Kuro and I.
I tried shaking my hand crazily trying to get it away.
"Get it off!!" I screeched.
He just looked at me as I was a hippo wearing a clown costume.
Soon, the sparks stop. And the boy finally speaks.
"Your so stupid I could die." He groaned as he flopped onto the floor.

"How am I stupid?!" I yelled.
All he did was lay there. I kicked him in the stomach making him hug it.
"What are you?" I said coldly.
"A vampire.." He sighed. "And you made a contract with me.." he groaned.
"Contract?!" I stumbled with my words.
"Yes. But it is a temporary one. It lasts 24 hours, unless I drink your blood." He responded so calmly.

Before I could respond, I just started noticing his features.
Icy, light blue hair.
Red, crimson eyes.
Pale skin.
He's so cute..

WAIT WHAT?!?

Hey guys. The author here. I was wondering when I should update. Like on Sundays, or Saturdays. For myself, I am thinking on Saturdays.

Anyways. Thanks for reading. Baiiii